Chapter 38: Godparents...

Edward's POV

I just finished getting myself clean. I decided to take a quick shower because I didn't like the way I smelt at all. I was so frustrated with myself. Not only because I couldn't change a diaper but because of the fact that I got frustrated with my own son. After I was done I went back up to mine and Jacob's room because we still needed to talk to Paul and Rosalie.

~~~Inside Bedroom~~~

E: You know it's not polite to laugh at other people's misfortune.

P: Not when it has to do with you.

E: You're mean. Jake do you really think we made the right choice with him?

J: It was part your decision and you had your reason for choosing him.

E: But can we just choose someone else?

J: You could. I'm not going through that whole process again.

R: Have you forgotten that we are also in the room? (She asked suddenly feeling left out)

P: Yeah, it's like you've forgotten that we even exist.

E: That would be a lovely.

P: You'd miss me too much.

E: Jacob can't I just make him disappear I promise no one will ever know what happened to him.

R: I'll even help you.

P: You can't kill me because you would be giving the guys a reason to finally kill you.

E: No, I don't think so.  I think they will be too busy cheering about the fact that they don't have to deal with you anymore to care about what I did.

P: I'm gonna go now if you guys are done messing with me. Why did you even call me up here?

E: Oh, Jake and I would like to ask you both something.

J: But you can say no if you want to, we won't hold it against you.

R: Can you tell us what it is before you decide we're going to say no.

E: Okay. Jacob and I have put a lot of thought into this. There were a lot of things that we had to consider before we choose the two most suitable people.

J: We would like for the two of you to be Anthony's godparents but only if you want to.

R: Us? (She gasped) Why?

E:  Well we've seen how both of you interact with Anthony and there is no doubt in our mind that you two are the best choice for this.

R: Thank you. I'd be honoured to be Anthony's godmother. (She said as she got up and bent down to give Jacob a hug and Edward stood up and gave her a hug too)

P: What? (He said as he finally recovered from the initial shock of what he was being asked)

J: We want you to be Anthony's godfather.

P: I heard that but why me? Why not Sam or even Seth?

J: Wouldn't it be weird if Anthony's future boyfriend and maybe even Husband was also his godfather huh?

E: And we wanted you, for some reason or another. I think I might have been drunk when I suggested him besides we spoke to Sam and he was okay with it as long as you guys know that he'll always be watching over your shoulders like a hawk.

R: Like the two of you will too?

E: Yes.

P:  See I always knew you loved me deep down.