Chapter 17: Wedding Bells!!!

Jacob...

P: Okay baby I know you love squeezing the life out of my hand and I don't mind but we need to get you up, it's time.

J: Help me up please?

P: Okay let's get you up.

J: Where's my dad?

CW: He had to go down to the backyard honey can I help you with something?

J: The baby... it's getting worse... my stomach can't take it anymore.

CW: It's because the wedding is getting closer and closer baby.

J: Well then I want it over and maybe then it'll be over because I'm pretty sure my tummy is fifty shades of purple right about now.

HaHaHaHa

They all stopped laughing when the door opened.

R: It's time.

Then she closed the door and left.

CW: Okay guys it's... (She was cut off)

P: When's Quil going to get here, we're suppose to walk down together.

Q: I'm here. (He said breathlessly) Jake??

J: Quil!

Se: Just got back huh?

Q: 5 min ago.

CW: Okay I have to go. I'm walking with Billy. Guys the Cullen's will come get you when you have to walk. Paul and Quil here are the rings please don't lose it.

Q: We're walking just before Jake right?

CW: Yes. Good luck everyone and see you outside.

P: Okay Jake it's now or never.

Jar: Yeah we can have you out of this house in 10 sec.

A: Do it and we'll track you down.

J: Wouldn't think of it.

Ja: Jared we're up.

Jar: Good luck Jake.

J: Thanks.

Q: I can't believe I wasn't here when my brother got pregnant.

J: Wasn't pretty.

Q: Wasn't Edward good?

J: I'm not answering that but if he wasn't I wouldn't be pregnant  and getting married to him now.

Q: Oooooooooooh

Em: You wolves only have one thing on your minds.

R: So do you.

Em: Yeah whatever.

R: Mutt let's go.

Emb: I'm not going until you call me correctly.

S: Guys we don't have time.

R: Embry let's go.

Emb: See you outside bro.

P: Then there were 5.

Q: We have to go too.

J: This is it.

S: You nervous?

J: Like no bodies business.

S: Don't worry we're here for you.

Se: Let's go.

~~~Outside~~~

Edward...

Billy and Mrs. Clearwater were the first down the aisle then I walked out with Carlisle and Esme'. We invited the rest of the wolves and the elders as well as my family. Half of them didn't show up because I was getting married to a wolf but I didn't care, if they didn't accept our relationship then I didn't want them here. Next Jasper, Alice and Jared came out then Embry, Emmett and Rosalie. Then Paul and Quil walked out and I started to get nervous. If I could sweat then I would be sweating my palms off.