Chapter 36: Hard Choices...

~~~2 Days Later~~~

Jacob's POV

Jacob has gotten relatively stronger in the last two days but he is still severely injured in his abdomen. This morning he started healing but very slowly. So now all of them were in the living room except for Carlisle who had to go to the hospital for an emergency surgery and Esme' who took Billy to his doctor's appointment much to Jacob's dismay. They were all in the living room. Jacob was sitting on the couch facing the glass wall, his legs on Edward's thighs with Anthony playing in between them. The rest of the family was sprawled all over the living room. Seth was lying on the floor with his head on a pillow. Rosalie, Alice, Embry and Jared were in the kitchen cooking lunch. Emmet, Quil and Paul were watching a football match that Jacob was watching while playing with Anthony. Jasper, Sam and Edward were sitting and talking about what was happening around Forks.

J: You guys are so boring. (He exclaimed) I hope my son inherits my genes.

E: Your son? Jake, tell me why is it that when Anthony does something good and it has something to do with you it's your son but when he does something bad he's my son.

J: It's just how it is.

P: It's true all women are like that with their children. He's just acting the way he's supposed to.

Hahahahaha

J: Paul I'm still healing but remember I'm coming for you.

Hahahahaha

Anthony started laughing along with the guys.

Guys: Aww.

E: He has an adorable laugh, which I have to admit he gets from Jacob.

J: I agree... (He stopped himself)

E: Spit it out. What do you want to say he gets from me?

J: Your hair. (He exclaimed)

E: What's wrong with my hair?

J: It's just so pointy and stuff.

E: And stuff?

J: Yeah, your hair is hazardous, it could poke someone's eye out or something.

E: Firstly, my hair isn't Hazardous and secondly how is it my fault if Our son has hair like mine?

J: I don't know. It just is.

E: Really, how did you come to that conclusion?

The rest of the guys sat and starred at the married couple, amused by their antics.

Anthony started making grabby motions to Seth who just came back from the kitchen.

E: Stop being selfish and give him to Seth.

J: He just wants to go to him because he has food.

E: Jacob.

J: Fine.

Hahahahaha

J: Where's my food!? (He shouted turning to the kitchen)

R: Come get it yourself mutt!

J: Will you go get it for me, please. (He asked turning back to Edward)

E: No.

J: Please.

E: Fine. (He sighed) Lift your legs.

J: Just pick them up.

E: I am not going to go take your food for you if you do not lift your own legs.