Chapter 41: Diaper Troubles

J: Put him on the table over there. I'll get the cleaning things.

E: Okay.

Edward put Anthony on the changing table and then slowly removed his shorts.

J: You know that you can open the diaper right?

E: I'm waiting for you.

J: Just do it okay.

E: I will, once you're here. (He whispered the last part)

J: My Husband goes mute when he has to clean his son's diaper. I could write a story.

E: Then you'd also have to write where the baby came from. Are you willing to do that huh?

J: You my dear are just so...

E: Just so what?

J: Nothing. Okay, open his diaper now.

Edward opened the diaper and looked at Jacob.

J: Really?

E: What do we do next?

J: Next YOU should lift him up by the legs gently... (He was cut off)

E: Of course I'll lift him gently you don't have to tell me that.

J: So as I was saying, lift him gently then wipe his bottom with the front part of the diaper.

E: Okay, I've got this. Lift him with one hand and wipe him with the other.

J: Yes, okay then you take the diaper off of him completely and I'll roll him up.

E: Okay and... Here you go. (He said pushing the dirty diaper to Jacob's side)

J: One would think a man eating vampire wouldn't be squeamish about a dirty diaper.

E: I don't know what you feed him but it stinks and I don't eat people.

J: You feed him most of the time.

E: Doesn't matter, so what do we do next.

J: Again then YOU take one of his wet wipes and clean his bottom further.

E: Okay done. (He smiled)

J: You're done with this first part, you still have to put on his clean diaper but we'll do that after his bath.

E: Okay.

J: But before that, can you please go through his diaper away?

E: Do you throw these away in the house?

J: No there's a heap outside in a bucket. They throw it away each night.

E: Why aren't you doing this?

J: I have to take Anthony.

E: You are so the mother in this.

J: I'll wait for you in the bathroom.

E: Okay.

Jacob gave him a look with a sly smile and Edward smirked and kissed him.

E: I'll be back now.

***Bath Time***

When Edward came into the bathroom he saw Jacob sitting on the toilet with Anthony in his arms and the bath water running.

E: I see you can do things without me.

J: Well I was thinking about leaving it and letting you fill up the bath but then I felt bad about sending you around so much so I decided to do it.