Chapter 37: Assemble The Godparents...

Edward's POV

After Sam left our room we decided that it was time to talk to Paul and Rosalie. Carlisle, Esme' and Billy already agreed to our decision Esme' even told us that she is very proud of us and gave us both hugs and kisses on the cheek.

J: Earth to Edward. (He said bringing Edward out of his thoughts)

E: Yes?

J: What is going on in that ancient head of yours?

E: Nothing.

J: I know it's something so tell me.

E: Arggg. I was just thinking about what our parents said yesterday when we told them about the baptism.

J: Do you want to change your mind? We could talk about it.

E: No, I was just thinking. I don't want to change anything.

J: I want to change one thing right now.

E: What is that?

J: I have no idea why you're standing at the door, can you come lay with me! (He exclaimed)

Edward smiled and walked over to Jacob on the bed and put his head on Jacob's thighs.

J: I don't want you to lay on me...

E: I know you want to put your legs on me.

J: Now let me.

E: If you were pregnant, I'd let you.

J: So I have to get pregnant again for you to be nice to me?

E: I didn't mean it like that besides you had your legs on me all morning. It's time for you to take care of me.

J:  Okay. (He said and suddenly went quiet)

E: Jake, I'm not cutting my hair.

J: How about this? Will you cut your hair if I give you another child?

E: Jacob! You know I want more children.

J: So will you?

E: Jake do you really hate my hair that much? (He asked turning around to face him) (Jacob took his hands out of Edward's hair and putting it on either side of his cheeks)

J: Ed, I don't hate your hair it's just... I want to see a different style on you.

E: Love, if it means that much to you then I'll cut it but then it will have to stay that way forever.

J: Why?

E: I'm a vampire, nothing works. Love, I'm surprised we could even get pregnant.

J: Oh, I didn't know. Ed, don't cut your hair if you don't want to. I thought that it would grow back.

E: I really don't want to cut it.

J: Then don't. (He said giving Edward a kiss) I love you no matter how your hair looks. (He said kissing him again) (Jacob continued giving Edward small little pecks all over his face)

E: So what do you want?

J: Why would you think that I want something?

E: Because I know you. (He whispered)

J: I don't want to go downstairs.

E: I'm not going to go get you Paul and Rosalie.

J: Please?

E: I should hire you a maid. I have enough money.

J: Are you going to get me a girl or a guy?

E: Fine, I'll go get them.