Chapter 11: My Baby Might Be What?!?!?!

Sam's POV

We started our tracking last night. Half of the pack went to the West side of the Reservation and the other half went to the East side. The West side led by Paul and the East side led by me. We were all on our way to the Canadian border but before we started our hunt we did a perimeter search of the Reservation. The scent was the strongest in the woods closest to Jacob's house but we didn't find anything. So we ran, ran all the way to the Canadian border where we lost the scent. We all phased and got dressed.

S: How could I not have noticed the scent before?

P: We didn't even notice it until we walked in the forest.

S: I was walking in the forest with Jacob earlier, what if something had happened?

P: Nothing did and if it happened you would have protected him after all you are our Alpha.

S: (Deep breath) Uhm, we have to get back. The others are on their way.

Pack: Okay.

They all phased into werewolf form and started running back towards Forks, towards LaPush.

Edwards POV

This morning when we were getting ready to move Alice had a vision. She saw the wolves running but she couldn't see where too or why because she was just beginning to see the wolves but somehow she couldn't see Jacob anymore.  Since it didn't look like anyone was chasing them, we just assumed that they were just taking a run.

C: Okay, I'm pretty sure Alice's vision didn't mean anything because if it did Sam would have informed us already. Besides we're on our way to LaPush if there is anything going on they will tell us about it there.

E: Okay let's go!

Es: Someone's an eager beaver.

E: I just want to get out of these mountains.

R: To do what exactly?

Em: I bet it's to go see a "Very Sexy" werewolf.

E: Hey? (Offended) why do you say it like that?

Em: Because I'm not gay.

E: Are you sure? Remember I can hear your thoughts.

R: What?

Em: Nothing, he's just messing with me.

E: Sure I am. Can we go now?

C: Sure we can go.

~~~At LaPush~~~

Edward's POV

Since we didn't take our cars we ran. We arrived at the LaPush border in a mere two hours which is four hours faster than driving here from there. Edward saw the border line and came to an abrupt stop. The rest of the family quickly followed suit.

C: Edward what's wrong?

E: Something's not right.

C: What!? Edward talk to us!

E: I don't know something just feels off.

Es: Now let's go. I'm sure they will clear it up for us.

E: I haven't told you yet but there's something that I need to tell you. I'm not allowed to cross here.

C: Why not?

E: They said... (He didn't get to finish). The wolves are on their way.

C: Good morning Sam.

S: (...)

E: It will be easier if I phase back. We have a few things to discuss before you can go to the house.