Chapter 24: My Husband...

~~~ A Few Hours Later~~~

Jacob has been unconscious for the last five hours. Edward had since moved Jacob to their bedroom and has yet to leave his side.

The rest of the family left Edward to mourn the death of his Husband peacefully, they would have the burial the next day.

The baby was a cute mixture of both Edward and Jacob. He had Edward's hair color and it was kind of lengthy like Jacob's was before he cut it. He also had Edward's skin color. He had Jacob's eyes and nose. He also had Jacob's heat. The family quickly realized that he drank baby milk.

C: We should get him some milk.

A: Already on it.

R: We sent the boys.

Es: The boys? (She asked skeptically)

A: Don't worry they're on their way back.

~~~ 5 Min Later~~~

Em: Here you go.

Es: I can't believe you actually got the right type.

Ja: Believe me, Esme it wasn't an easy task.

R: Why?

Se: Did you know that there is more than one type of milk formula?

R: Yes.

Se: So we got to the store and there are like a million different ones, so we ask the clerk which one is for new born babies and he shows us to the aisle.

Q: So we're standing there waiting for him to show us which on it is, then Paul asked him which one it was and he looks at us bordly and says "Everything you see on this aisle is for new born babies"

Em: Then he just walked away.

C: So how did you end up getting the correct one?

S: We called Emily and she told us which one to take.

A: What would you men do without us women?

P: No children, which means no going to the store to buy formula.

Em: Yes.

Es: He really likes the milk. It's almost finished. Most new born babies sleep through their first day on earth and their eyes are always closed but this beauty over here is wide awake.

C: Well his not normal. He's a special baby boy.

Es: Indeed. Oh guys he needs more milk it looks like he's still hungry.

A: We'll go make more.

Es: Thank you.

Se: Uhm can I hold him?

Es: Sure. Just make sure to hold his head correctly.

Se: Like this?

Es: Exactly.

Se: Hi baby I'm your uncle Seth. (At this point the baby's eyes were closed. Seth put his finger in the baby's hand and the baby quickly closed his hand around Seth's finger and immediately snapped his eyes open. Seth gasped when he looked into his eyes.)

Se: Sa... Sam. Where is Sam? I think I need to talk to him.

Es: Seth what's wrong you very pale.

C: Is something the matter? Let me look.

Se: No it's okay. I just need to. Please take the baby.

Es: Okay, give him here.

Se: I'm very sorry.