[4] Angel-Me Vs Devil-Me

For being my favourite author on here, and being the author of my first werewolf story....You are the best! Eva and Saxon forever!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Road Trip With Mr. Annoying"

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 YESSSS!!! I HAVE FINALLY UPLOADED!!! WHOOOOOO YA!!! I was suppose to be cleanign my house today-which I did, A-LOT- but every now and then I snuck ont o work on this chappie!! And I am so happy with myself for finally uploading!! I am sorry for keeping you all waiting!

But here is thy chapter now! and a picture of Tony on the side. Now I ain't gonna lie, I find him very attractive!! Yeah......

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!

Chapter 4 "Angel-Me Vs Devil-Me"

"W-what’s happening? I asked suspiciously after Tony cursed quietly. Suddenly, the car shifted lanes until it reached the dirt road on the side. I faced Tony, giving him my best suspicious look as he parked the car. Killing the ignition, he leaned back into his seat and sighed, running a hand through his dark brown hair.

"W-why did you stop?" I stuttered, looking back and fourth between him and the road. He mumbled something I couldn’t quite make out but he sounded like something bad.

Anything with him, is bad though.

"Pardon?" I asked, trying to be polite but inside, I knew he did something wrong. He faced me, brown eyes meeting mine before dropping downcast in shame.

"We kinda, sorta, somewhat ran out of gas" he said quietly, scratching the back of his neck. My eyes widened and my mouth gaped open. He did not just say what I think he just said....Did he? I clenched my fists, feeling the urge to punch him like I normally do whenever I’m around him for more than a minute.

Yeah, he’s that bad.

"I. Told. You. "I started, pausing after every word, my voice increasing after every pause. "To stop at the last town we passed!!" I finished with a yell. Tony sighed and stared ahead, watching the sun set behind the mountains.

Great, the freaking sun is setting..And we’re stuck in the middle of absolute nowhere!

I narrowed my eyes at Tony, letting a scowl fall onto my face. He sighed and glanced at me before crossing his arms over his chest.

"I swore there was a town up around here-"

"You swore wrong!!" I screamed in his face, punching his arm. He winched at the pain and rubbed his bicep while glaring at me. "That was uncalled for" he muttered and continued to rub his arm. Wimp.