[5] Arg! I'm a Stripping Pirate!

To an excellent writer on this webbysite! You are amazing and one of my favourite writers on here!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Road Trip With Mr. Annoying"

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I am so angry with myself for taking almost a month to upload this! A couple days, I'd understand. A week? Eh, that's pushing it. But a month?! I just can't believe myself! And for that, I am so very sorry but here's some good news: I UPLOADED!!! WHOOO YEAH! AND ON MY ONE YEAR WATTA-VERSARY!!

Picture on the side is Mandy's outfit about half to three quaters of the way in this chapter. Song is: Dirty Dancer by Enrique Iglasias, Usher and Lil' Wayne.

Hope you enjoy, and sorry for spelling errors! There's probably a TON!

Chapter 5 "Arg! I'm a Stripping Pirate!"

.

"See? I told you there was a town around here!" Tony exclaimed happily, pointing to the fairly decent sized town as he jumped up and down.

I, on the other hand, was doubled over, panting heavily as I tried to regain my breathing. Now don’t get me wrong. I’m a very fit person, in mine and many other’s opinions. I hit the gym at least three times a week, and do some other form of exercise the other days. But having to run to keep up with a crazy, arrogant energizer bunny who claims a town that is three hours away is ‘near,’ would leave even Jillian Michaels tired.

"How in the name of Swiss cheese is this town near to where our car stopped?" I asked, sending Tony a killer look. He shrugged.

"It’s close, by car"

"Even by car it’d be at least an hour away you idiot" I argued, walking over to where he stood. He pressed his hand to his heart, feigning hurt.

"Me? An idiot? I don’t think so missy," he scolded. I shot him a "shut up" look and stormed past him, heading towards town.

"We should crash here for the night" Tony commented, grabbing my wrist to stop me from walking past him. I sighed and looked up at the small, run down looking hotel and scrunched my nose up.

"It doesn’t look cared for" I told him, gesturing to the peeling paint and boarded windows.

"It’s open isn’t it?" he asked with a smirk on his face. As much as I didn’t want to admitted it, I was exhausted and even though this place looked like a dump, I just wanted to sleep.

"Yeah but-" I never got to finish that sentence. Tony took off towards the entrance, dragging me behind him. "No, Tony I don’t wanna go in there," I tried but he wouldn’t listen and pushed the door open. A bell jingled and the man who sat at the front desk, looking bored out of his mind and possibly half asleep jumped up. He took one look at us and smiled, showing his yellow teeth.

"Hello? How may I help you?" he asked politely as Tony and I stopped in front of his desk.

"Room for two please" Tony requested. I looked at him in disbelief before turning to the polite man and shaking my head, sending him a apologetic smile.