[25] God Damn (Tony's POV)

• Dedicated to All y'all

For being brilliant

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25 "God Damn" 

Hermosa

That word kept running through my mind the whole night. All I could think about was Mandy and how beautiful and delicate she was, especially when she was crying; how she felt in my arms; how much I truly cared for her.

And frankly, I was going insane.

I was completely exhausted, but every time my eyes drifted shut Mandy would move a little and they'd immediately snap open again. This happened all night long and I've never wanted to strangle someone as much as I wanted to strangle Mandy for keeping me awake.

It's all her fault!

If she wasn't so god damn irresistible, and if she didn't decide to have a mental breakdown I'd be dreaming happily without a thought in the world.

Okay, scratch that. I'd still think of her, but not as intensely!

I rolled over onto my back, cradling Mandy to my chest. I released a loud sigh as my eyes drifted to the ceiling.

Why God? I asked in my mind, staring at a spec on the ceiling. Why must you let me suffer like this? Couldn't you have made me love someone else...Someone who isn't my little sister's best friend?

God's probably sitting up there in heaven, on his almighty throne in the clouds, laughing at me. All the angels and whoever else works up there with him, they all got their popcorns and are having a grand old time.

God damn.

Hearing a squeaky snore, I glanced down to beside the bed where Minnie and Burrito lay curled up together on a pillow. My eyes narrowed into slits as I noticed Burrito's little paw on Minnie's hoof.

I never thought I'd say this, but I envy a raccoon and a deer.

Even through all their differences-which happened to be quite a lot- they found a way to be together!

A raccoon and a deer...together and I can't get the love of my life to look at me in any way other than as a bronemy. (Brother-enemy)

God damn.

Wow....That seems to be my new favourite word.

Mandy mumbled something incoherent and threw both her arm and leg over my body. My gaze immediately snapped to her leg, then traveled up until it landed on the hem of my shirt. It had risen when she lifted her leg, nearly revealing her ass.

Oh, god damn.

I looked away, feeling guilty for looking at her like that while she slept. It reminded me of when I helped change her while she slept, and how angry she got at me when she found out what I did. I didn't ogle her body like most boys would, I had looked away when the private parts were shown.

It was only the right thing to do.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the shirt rising higher. I'm not sure if I could handle this any longer. She's driving me completely bonkers and doesn't even know it.

"God dammit." I whispered as I tried to grasp the shirt. My plan was to pull it down far enough that I wouldn't have to worry. Did things go as planned? Of course not!