[10] Karma's a Biatch!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had difficulty writing this chapter. My creative juices weren't a flowy as I would have preferred while writing this. Well, I hope you like it... It's okay in my opinion.

Chapter 10 "Karma's a Biatch!"

"Crap!" I hissed, smacking my head against the side of the bathroom stall. I looked down again, groaning in frustration as I realized it wasn't going to go away.

I rose from the seat and pulled my shorts up, sending the contents of the toilet a dirty look as I flushed. After pulling my tank top down over my butt, I unlocked the stall and poked my head out.

All clear.

I walked over to the sink and washed my hands, making sure to double check the mirror for any more psychopathic ex-girlfriends. Thank goodness there wasn't any, I couldn't handle another Silvia. That chick was off her rocker.

After I had dried my hands up, I turned around so my back faced the mirror and pulled my tank top up. I sent God a silent prayer, hoping that it didn't stain. Sure enough though, right in the center of my jeans shorts, was a giant red splotch.

"Noooo" I whined, stomping my foot on the ground like a three year old. I let go of my top and slapped my hand to my face. No wonder those people were giving me such odd looks as I passed them! I rested my arms on the counter and hid my face in them, letting out a long groan.

It's like Beetlejuice, I said it too many times and it came!

Now I need to change my shorts. I sighed and made my way to the door. I made sure nobody was looking before scurrying out of the bathroom, nearly running to the exit. I shoved the door open, earning a couple people's attention. Dang it, now they're looking at me.

I put on a calm face and casually walked over to the car, which seemed to be at the far end of the gas station. At the moment, Tony had the hood lifted and was fiddling around with something, but looked up at me when I neared the car. I cursed under my breathe, wishing he hadn't noticed me. Now he's going to ask questions.

"I'm almost done, just have to change some oil." he informed me. A frown fitted onto his face as he noticed me grabbing my bag and taking a pair of shorts out. Oooh, where did these shorts come from? They're nice.

"What are you doing?" he asked, but I just ignored him and turned around. He called after me, asking where I was going but I quickly made my way inside, away form his pondering eyes. The guy at the cash looked up when I entered, sending me a confused look.

"Gotta change." I told him as I passed. I was at the doorway to the ladies room when I stopped, remembering something. Something very important that I needed. I racked my brain, trying to remember if I even had any, but came up empty.

Dang, I have to buy tampons.

With a heavy sigh, I turned around and walked through the isles. I stopped once I reached what I was looking for. Crouching down, I examined each box, not knowing which one to choose.

I have no clue what I'm doing.

Before, when it was time for my monthly, I'd always get Maya to buy me what I needed. I was always embarrassed by this that I never even went into the store with her. But not that she's not here, hence the fact we're on this stupid road trip in the first place, I'll have to get the stupid things myself.