[29] Round Two to the Slammer

For the lovely cover  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright  All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 29, "Round Two to the Slammer"

It felt as if there was an explosion on my face.

Blood shot out of my nose as I stumbled back from the impact of the hit. I tripped, and landed on the ground with a large thump. Clutching my nose to stop the blood,which helped a grand total of not-a-lot, I looked up at my attacker.

Who just so happened to be none other than Silvia.

Tony's most recent, psychotic ex.

The one who cheated on him, which still baffles me to this day.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I shouted as I slowly scooted away from her. She glared down at me, still standing in the doorway. She wore jeans, a nice Pink sweater, and the angriest look I've ever had the displeasure of seeing, on her face. Her blue eyes looked maniacle and filled with fury. 

I nearly let out a little-girl squeal as she strode over to me and clutched the collar of my housecoat. She lifted me off the ground with strength I didn't know existed in her relatively small body, and lowered her face to mine.

"You're going to regret ever laying your hands on my Tony" she bit out, sneering at me. 

"I didn't!" I exclaimed, hoping to convince her and she'd let me go so I could get my nose fixed up.

"Yeah right!" She screamed, throwing me back down on the ground. "I saw you kiss him at the slot machine!" 

Well dang...there goes my plan.

I slowly rose to my feet, still clutching my nose that didn't seem to want to stop bleeding. If my head wasn't hurting before, it sure was now. I was not in the right state of mind to fight with this girl again. Too bad Silvia had other plans.

Silvia lunged at me, fights swinging. I managed to duck one but she landed a solid hit in my stomach. I took a swing at her, and quite successfully pounded her in the side of the face. She stumbled back a few steps, and I took that opportunity to take her down. I lunged myself at her, but I tripped and landed right before her feet.

She opened her mouth, most likely to laugh, but I took hold of both of her legs and pulled them out from under her. She let out a loud scream and tried to crawl away but I didn't let go of her legs. I climbed on top of her and landed a couple hits to her face before she grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me to the ground beside her.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow!" I screamed as she got up and dragged me out of the room by my hair. I heard a door opened but paid it no mind as I clawed at Silvia's hands. 

She sure had a really tight grip.

"What the hell is happening?" I heard Tony shout, and just saw him enter the hall I was in, before I got thrown down the stairs. 

Lucky for me, there was only ten steps before a landing, but the tumble took a tole. I laid at the bottom of the first set of stairs, trying to regain my breathing. My head was pounding worse and worse by the minute, and it felt like my whole head was going to explode too.

Silvia on the other hand, must've drank five million energy drinks this morning because she wasn't stopping. She looked completely fine other than the slight bruise that was forming on the side of her face.