[20] 101 Españoles

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN ALMOST A MONTH! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!!!!! I did have loads of homework and projects and stuff, and that took up a lot of my time....Then I hit a small writer's block bump in the road, and I couldn't think of anything for this chapter. That's probably all I can say as an excuse but yeah...That's why. Anyways, hope y'all enjoy! :)

"I'm bored." I stated with a quiet sigh. When I received no reply, I propped my elbow up onto Tony's back and rested my chin in my hand. We've been walking through this blasted forest for God only knows how long, with no sign of exiting....Or food.

It's had to of been nearly all day, since I could see the sun setting in the cracks between the trees. Despite being carried for the whole day, I was exhausted, hungry and in very much need of a shower. My stomach growled loudly, for the umpteenth time in the past hour, causing me to groan.

Tony sighed, hoisting me up more as I began to slip. "I need to get you some food." He muttered under his breathe. A wave of guilt washed over me as he stumbled slightly. He had been carrying me all day, with only one bathroom break, and hasn't complained once. 

Such the gentlemen.

"We should stop for the night." I told him, looking back at the side of his head. "I can tell your tired." He shook his head in reply, nearly smacking me in the face. I sighed in frustration, jabbing my finger at his head.

"Look Tony, I know I'm not the lightest girl out there." I began, fidgeting around in his hold. " If you don't want to stop, then at least let me walk and my own for awhile."  His steps faltered until he came to a complete stop. With a quiet huff, he gently lowered me down until my feet were touching the ground.

"Gracias" I said, slowly making my way over the a tall bush. "Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta relieve myself."

I heard his deep chuckle as I stumbled behind the bush. "Hey Tony?" I called as I un-zipped my shorts. "What's Spanish for pee?"

"You wanna know what pee is in Spanish...You kidding me?" He asked, disbelief and amusement laced in his words.

"No, I'm totally serious."  I replied,  not understanding why it was so funny. When you have someone who can give you lessons for free, why not take the chance? Especially when you're bored. "Consider it like, Spanish 101."

"101 Españoles." He corrected, his tone becoming authoritative. I rolled my eyes, mocking him under my breathe as I finished my business. Pulling up my pants, I stepped out of the bush, and nearly tripped on the first root I crossed. Ignoring Tony's laughter, I gave him a serious look.

"Okay so what is it?"

"Pis."

"Pis...." I repeated, a smile growing on my face. "Sounds like the English word, this is going to be a breeze."

"No, no, no, asombrado." Tony repeated for the fifth time, emphasising on the 'ra.' He ran a hand through his hair, clearly agitated at my lack of...everything to do with the Spanish language. I scrunched up my nose as I slowly began to repeat what he had said, but got it wrong again. He speaks so fast, even when he's trying to talk slow.

He sighed, looking up at the darkened sky. "I don't get how you can't say this, it sounds exactly like sombrero."

"Asombrado...." I tried again, the new found knowledge helping. Tony sighed again, but this time in relief.