[26] Hormones Make the Heart Go Wild

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 26 "Hormones Make the Heart Go Wild"

"Mandy..."

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of my name, and I watched as Tony slid beside me on the bed. His lips curled up into a gentle smile as he got comfortable, his eyes never leaving my face. I immediately scooted closer, snuggling into his chest. 

I don't know what came over me, what possessed me to do all that.

But it felt so right.

Tony chuckled. "I knew you couldn't resist me," he whispered as he wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me impossibly closer. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment and tried to hide my face but Tony grabbed my chin and gently forced me to face him. 

His chocolate brown eyes met mine before his gaze traveled around my face, stopping at my lips. My breathing became laboured as his eyes flicked back and fourth between my eyes and my mouth. 

A hungry look overcame his features. "It surprised me at how long I managed to resist you." He whispered, his voice husky.

I gulped. "W-what is that suppose to mean?"

"It means I really want you Mandy," He answered, face void of everything but complete seriousness. "I've liked you for such a long time, it's driving me insane."

He leaned in to the point where his lips were a mere inch away from mine. My eyes widened in surprise, but I couldn't get rid of the fact that I was enjoying this far too much. I loved the way Tony's chest felt against mine. I loved how close I was to him, to his lips.

If he'd only kiss me.

I need his lips to move one inch closer. 

"Mandy..." His one hand entangled itself into my messy bed-head hair. "I'm in love with you."

Before I could comprehend what was said, a set of lips were pressed firmly against mine. I responded immediately, kissing him back with so much pent up emotion. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I allowed instantly. The kiss deepened, and became more forceful.

Without breaking contact, Tony rolled me over onto my back so he was on top of me. His hand-the one not tangled in my hair- rested on my hip. I wound my arms around the back of his neck, pulling him as close as humanly possible.

After what felt like an eternity and a single blink of an eye all in one, Tony stopped the kiss by pulling away. 

He stared down at me, breathing heavily. "You're so beautiful Mandy."

The hand that was rested on my hip appeared in my vision as Tony gently caressed my face. I looked up at him, feeling faint from the intensity of our kiss. 

"I love you so much."

I opened my mouth to reply to him, saying those same words back when I saw movement just behind his left shoulder. With a frown, I squinted, trying to make out what it was. To me, it looked like water, like a tidal wave rushing over his shoulder. 

Right at my face.

I sat upright in bed, drenched in ice cold water, screaming in outrage.

"Shh!" an all-too familiar voice hissed. I opened my eyes just as Tony jumped on me, tackling me onto the bed. His one hand held the side of my face, the other clamping over my mouth to cut off my screaming. If you asked me, he used way too much force; nothing like my dream.