[17] Car-BOOM

For being such an amazing reader/fan! You are so sweet! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Quick upload eh? Not even a week later, whooohoo. That's probably a new record I'd say! Anyways, I hope you do enjoy this chapter....But please don't hate me and the end...... I beg of you!

WAIT! IMPORTANT MESSAGE BEFORE YOU START READING! Now, Wattpad has been being glitchy for the past few days, and I don't know if it's fixed yet. So, to make sure you all are properly thanked for commenting just in case this chapter gets deleted somehow, once you have commented,  please message me on my message board saying you did. That way, if anything gets deleted, I can still properly thank you all and not miss out of anybody! :)

Chapter 17 "Car-BOOM"

It's been a week.

A whole bloody week!

It seems a though mother nature, or whoever the heck is in charge up there, hates me....

Why? Because I had a problem..... My period still wasn't done yet.

To top that off, Tony has overcame his fear of my womanly problems, and is now finding ways to drive me utterly inane.

At the moment, I was standing in the middle of a gas station in the state of South Dakota, becoming more and more furious by the second.

I glared at Tony and held out my hand. "Give me my tampons" I hissed through gritted teeth. Tony smirked and held the package high above his head. "Come and get them then" he replied, that stupid smirk growing. With a sly smile I brought my leg back and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He fell to the ground with a loud groan and released the tampons to nurse himself. I grabbed the box of tampons. "SUCKER!!" I shouted over my shoulder as I ran into the gas station, ignoring everybody's stares.

Laughing maniacally, I felt the odd stare of the store's clerk on my back as I rushed to the bathroom.

As quickly as I possibly could, I did my business, making sure to check for any stains on the back of my jeans. I sighed in relief when there wasn't any. Grabbing my pack of tampons, I walked out of the bathroom and into the store, where the clerk was giving me a weird look.

Ignoring him, I grabbed a pack of candy and a pop. I set them down on the counter and fished the ten I had stolen from Tony out of pocket.

I still hadn't found my wallet and finally accepted the fact that it's long gone. Never to be found again.

After paying for my stuff, I grabbed the bag and left the store. The first thing I heard a second after walking out of the building, was this really loud, high-pitched annoying laugh.

Cringing, I looked around until my gaze landed on a blond head. It was clearly obvious it was her who was laughing, because everybody else was staring at her with painful expressions.

I frowned when I noticed that the blond was leaning against a certain red convertible. Talking to a certain familiar individual. As I stood there for a few moments, I watched Tony look around her and give me a look that screamed, "help."

At first, I just stood there, silently laughing at Tony's situation. From the expression on his face, I could tell him and the blond had a past. Remembering what happened last time with one of Tony's many ex's, I stayed back, not wanting to be involved and have my nose broken again.