[6] Ms. Pyschotic Ex

Because she made the amazing cover on the side!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Road Trip With Mr. Annoying"

Copyright  © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone whom may or may not be reading this right now. I have finally uploaded, YAAAAA!!!! Sorry it took me so long. Our heater isn't working in our house, might makes our basement freexing, and that's where the computer is. I didn't want to go down there because it was so cold but made myself to finish the chap! I hope you like it!

Song on the side is "Wild One" by Flo Rida. I just really like it, no legit reason it's there! :P

I am also sorry for the spacing, Wattpad still needs to get that fixed D:<

Chapter 6 "Ms. Psychotic Ex"

Pennsylvania.

That’s where we were when it happened.

After reaching the border from Jersey to Pennsylvania, which we were very near at the time; Tony, being the annoying, obnoxious, sorry excuse for a man he was, began making up jokes about my little incident. They ranged from: "What’s the difference between a hooker and a drug dealer? A hooker can wash her crack and sell it again!" to very lame knock-knock jokes about prostutism.

If that’s even a real word.

I was trying to take a nap–dirty dancing and running from guards gets you tired– but with Tony constantly saying my name to tell me another joke, I got about three seconds of shut eye total. But since I was coming up with ways to murder Tony with the limited resources I had, I hadn’t noticed a large car, very SUV like was behind us.

And when I say behind us, I mean they were, like a couple inches from reaching the bumper of Tony’s car.

"Uh Tony" I said quietly, cutting him off in the middle of another joke. He glanced at me quickly, a smirk on his face before returning his attention to the road.

"Yes? Are you finally going to admit that you’ve had feelings for me for the longest time. Because I have the perfect reply to th-"

"No! Shut up!" I snapped, loosing my composure for a second before collecting myself again. "I think that SUV is following us." Tony glanced out the rear view mirror, his smirk widening wavered slightly and a panicked look crossed his face before his covered it up and cast me a (forced) glance full of amusement.

"Well duh they’re following us, we’re sorta in front of them." I narrowed my eyes at him in suspicion, taking note that his voiced cracked slightly.

"Tony, are you sure?" I prodded, trying to figure out if the person, or people in the SUV have any form of relation to Tony’s sudden tenseness. He nodded, shrugging it off nonchalantly and gave most of his focus onto the road. I wanted to question him further, but it seemed as though he didn’t want to talk about it so I turned on the radio and leaned back as Wild Ones by Flo Rida rolled on.

We drove in silence, apart from me singing quietly to the parts of songs I knew but I desperately wanted to ask Tony what was wrong. I may hate him with my guts, but something’s wrong and I’d be a complete biotch if I didn’t care enough to ask.

"Hey," I said quietly, leaning forward in my seat to turn the volume of the music down. "Are you sure you’re okay, you seem tense." Tony didn’t say anything at first, and I had opened my mouth to repeat my question when he spoke up, silencing me.