[9] The Dreaded P-Words

For commenting of basically every chapter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't have much to say, other than I'm very sorry for the long wait! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Pic on the side if of Mandy, song: Raise a little Hell.

Chapter 9 "The Dreaded P-Words"

"Out, out, out! Get out of my restaurant!" Madame Leguini screeched as her giagantor chef- in more ways than one- carried both Tony and I outside with strength that was nearly unbelievable. He tossed us both to the curb. Luckily I just landed on my butt, and bounced a couple times before skidding to a stop. Tony on the other hand, landed face first into a puddle of watery mud.

I spun around and got to my knees, facing the angry French lady. She stomped up to me with her short stubby legs and waved her sauce covered spoon in my face.

"You two are the worst customers my restaurant has ever had! Never again, will you be allowed in my restaurant, or any restaurant if I have any say in it!!" She screamed down at me, her french accent thickening. She looked about ready to loose a gasget.

If my life was a movie, this moment would be a perfect time for the viewer to pick up their remote and hit pause. Then, the viewer could laugh at Madame Leguini's face for a few minutes......I mean, who wouldn't. Her face was as red as a tomato, and was scrunched up with her mouth wide open. Considering she had just been screaming at me. And she looked like steam could shoot from her eyes any second now.

Now most people would be wondering why I was being screamed at by a four-foot nine woman, and maybe what I had done to deserve it. I didn't do anything. Well, I guess I did a few things. But Tony was the one who started the fight, the bruhaha that had gotten us kicked out of Madame Leguini's restaurant. He just had to expose my fear of pickles....

So I just had to expose his fear of the certain p-word. Period.

An hour earlier.........

"Tonnnnnyyyyyyyyy" I dragged out as I turned my head from the hustle and bustle of the busy streets of Charlestown. Looking at his clenched jaw and tight grip on the steering wheel, I could tell his was very agitated by my constant bothering. Did that stop me? Ha! Not a chance.

"I'm hunnnnggrryyyyy!" As soon as those whine filled words left my mouth, my stomach growled loudly, only helping me prove my point. I sent Tony a pointed look while I gestured to my stomach.

"See? Albert agrees with me" I stated, patting my tummy soothingly. He glanced over at me, shooting me an unamused and irritated look.

"I've told you this ten times now, I'll stop to get you your precious food when I find somewhere to eat....And who names their stomach's?" He told me, voice sounding very exasperated. I'm well aware of what he said, I'm not an idiot.....Like someone I know, cough cough. But I'm also aware that we have passed three restraunts so far, (I've been counting) and they looked like they had actual, legit good food.

"You know what Antonio? I can name my stomach if I darn well please!" I snapped at him, crossing my arms over my chest. Just because he doesn't do it, doesn't make it weird.

"Oh it seems I've struck a nerve....Why so snappy? Are you on your..........Girl thing or something?" he questioned me with an eyebrow raised. A smirk fell on his lips when he took a look at my confused face.