Ch.22: Kiss, Fight, Drama

This one won't be solely focused on Camilla, but your favorite teens of the house! Mostly BBRae though... Oh! New member to the house is coming soon. Female with red hair and powers. Try to guess.

Garfield looks around nervously.

"Why did she have to leave her lunch?" he mumbles to himself.

"Hello!" he jumps with a squeak before turning to see Tim Drake. Tim's eyes widen. "Garfield?" Gar smiles and they bump fists.

"Hey Tim, been a while. Have you seen Ra-" he pauses when he sees the normally moody girl smiling at two others brightly and laughing along with them. He blinks when a hand is waving in his face. He looks to see a smug looking Tim.

"Got the hots for your adoptive sister?" he calls teasingly. The now fourteen year old glares at the now eighteen year old.

"No way! I just didn't know she had a sense of humor. She never laughs at my jokes." Tim pokes his side.

"Maybe 'cause they're not funny." he calls with a stick of his tongue. Gar pouts, returning the childish gesture.

"Whatever dude. Can you give this to her?" Tim sucks through his teeth, pulling a fake wince.

"Ooooooo, I would but, uh, I got things to do, places to be, people to prank. You know how it is. Bye now!" he pats Garfield's back before taking off. Garfield rolls his forest green eyes before gathering his courage.

He could totally do this. He was the charming, adorable, class clown... That was his label according to Camilla. Each of them had one. As Garfield, he was the cute, lovable idiot that loved getting attention even if it meant making a complete-but adorable-fool of himself. Girls would fawn over how "cute" he was and dudes would roll their eyes at his goofy ways. He also wore glasses and plaid flannel shirts...sometimes beanies.

As Beast Boy, he was the animal shapeshifter who cracked corny jokes and defended his friends while being the lovable green idiot everyone knows and lives.

He finally made it close enough to Raven.

"Hey Rachel!" he calls. Rachel, who was facing his way, looks over get two friends shoulders to see who addressed her. Her short dark hair bounces as she moves her head to see, her dark brown- almost maroon- eyes roll in annoyance when they see who called her. Immediately, her two fellow girls begin to giggle and gossip.

"What, Garfield?" she snaps, embarrassed to be near him in public. He holds up a purple lunch bag, a dopey grin that makes every girl in a mile radius melt from the cuteness.

"You forgot your lunch, silly!" he returns, voice forcefully cheerful after the cold shoulder treatment. She holds out both her hand and he drops it into the slightly taller girl's awaiting hands.

"Thanks." she replies, dryly. "Anything else?" he shakes his head, red spikey hair swishing along with the movement.

"Nope. See ya when you get home!" she visibly pales.

Idiot! Doesn't he know what sort of rumors that'll cause!?

The smug look on his face shows that he does. As extra measure, he envelops her in a hug and lightly presses his lips to her left cheek before whispering in her ear,

"Have fun explaining this, Rae." he pulls away and salutes her with a wink, the tip of his tongue sticking out playfully. He then waves at the girls behind her before turning around and slowly making his way off the campus.

Hmmmm... On one hand, this'll get the girls off my back about hooking me up...but on the other... I am not letting him leave thinking he's won this!