Chapter 39

"Marcel," I panted. His lips left my collarbone and went down to my stomach. Goosebumps rose on my skin making my insides turn with a desire that I haven't felt before.

"Addison. I need you." He whispered to my stomach. My fingers tangled themselves in his long hair and tugged on it gently. The throaty moan he released only made my desire grow more. My hand fell down to his jeans and I played with his button. I couldn't get it, but he helped me with it. Was I really about to have sex with Marcel? I've always dreamed about my first time. Well, actually had nightmares about it. I've imagined that I would be a loner forever and that my parents would eventually force me into an arranged marriage. Then after I forced my husband to love me, he would eventually cave in and sleep with me. In my head, it sounds ridiculous. I'd be thirty five when I had my first sexual experience. That was too old. But having it at sixteen was too young. I only know that you put the boy's hot dog into the girl's donut. Okay, that was immature, but it was very true. Marcel got off of me to step out of his jeans, that's what dragged me out of my weird conversation with myself in my head.

I sat up as he pulled the rough material off of his ankles.

"What are you doing?" he asked. I didn't know what I was doing, but this didn't feel right. I was too young, far too young. And I'm sure Marcel didn't just conveniently have a condom in his back pocket. I didn't want to be featured on a show by MTV. His finger rubbed my cheekbone, tickling it with his rough skin. I commanded my eyes to look up at him. His eyes were glowing in the dim room. It seemed as if they reflected light onto me, letting my skin glow with the emerald tint from his eyes. The skin of his thumb was moving back and forth on my chubby cheek. I was caught yet again in another one of Marcel's trances. Which gave me the delighted imagine of staying here forever. In this room with a glow from Marcel's eyes, his thumb resting on my cheek, and me sitting in a relaxed silence, that only Marcel can create for me. But my imagination was running for a short time before I was reminded of reality with a shout from outside the door that ended with a loud thud.

"Marcel."

"Yes, Addison?" He's still using my full name.

"I can't do this. We can't do this." His thumb was dropped from my cheek and instead he held my hand. Flashes of Marcel's hot breath on me were in my mind. How could I be so stupid to almost have sex with Marcel? In another person's house? The person I hate to be specific. Marcel crouched down in front of me, still lightly holding my hand. He stared with such an intense look I almost wanted to turn my head away from him.

"I know," he sighed, "I'm sorry. It's my fault."

"Don't apologize. It's just." I too let out a sigh. "We're just-"

"I know," he finished for me. I think even though his body was tipsy, his brain was sober and full of understatement of why this couldn't happen tonight. He dropped his head in my lap and I didn't really know what to do. Being in a situation where I have to comfort an intoxicated person after rejecting their sex was never a scenario I encountered. Slowly and gently, I rested my hand in his hair and played with a few of the long strands. The long strands that were usually slicked over his head giving him an automatic look of organization. Now they were wild, but I liked it this way. He looked more natural. His chest was slowly rising and falling, indicating his breath. I don't think this moment could get anymore relaxing, just me and Marcel.

"Marcel! Addy! C'mon open up!" Louis' voice shrilled in my ears and his loud pounding on the door ruined our moment. "C'mon! We've got to go!" The shouts were sounding more and more agitated from the other side of the door. Marcel's head was lifted from my lap, his hand was released from mine.

"We better get dressed." he mumbled. I made a silent agreement by picking up my dress and easily slipping it back over my head and onto my body. I waited for him to put on his shirt and jeans. At the same time, my admiration for his body couldn't be huffed and he smirked at me when he saw practically drooling over him.

"We all need to leave." Louis spoke quickly right when we opened the door.

"Why?" I asked. Not that I didn't want to leave, but I wanted to know why Louis had the urge to leave all of the sudden. Then I remembered the shouts and loud thud that interrupted Marcel and me. "Did you get in a fight with him."

"Yeah Louis! Kick his ass!" Marcel shouted, right in my ear might I add. Maybe he wasn't totally sobered.

"Not necessarily." Louis ignored Marcel's words of encouragement. With a flick of his hand, we followed him down the corridor that was now empty, then down the stairs leading to the party. "I just called him a few rude names and threw him against the wall to show him who's boss." The tone in which he talked about what I missed was so calm that it kind of scared me.

"Where is everyone now?"

"I don't know. Maybe gettin' their gang together to come shoot me or something. But we should leave so I don't cause anymore trouble." That I did agree with.

"Marcel can't drive home. He's a little intoxicated." I informed him.

"Yeah, I can see that. You can drive him right? Good, lets go." He grabbed my hand and Marcel's to lead us to the front door.

"Wait! I need to get Jennifer!"

"What," he shouted back.

"Jennifer!" Ny attempt at describing a girl still lost in the party only made him more confused. I gave up and turned the opposite way. As badly as I wanted to bolt to the door and even run back home. It was the right thing to save Jennifer. I know she would do the same for me. Bums and elbows kept hitting me and making it even more difficult for me to find Jennifer in this fiasco. After pushing and shoving and getting horrible remarks from random people, I made it to the kitchen where it was a lot easier to breathe. I found her a lot easier than I imagined. She was sitting on a plastic chair talking to someone. I couldn't tell who it was because there back was to me. A wave was sent to me once she spotted me across the room. The person she was talking to turned around. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at him, he was the last person I wanted to see.

(((A/N::: I just want to say a huge thank you for 9.4k reads! That's insane! I have gotten a lot of good ideas and reviews from y'all so please it would mean the world if you push the VOTE button

""I'd love you 5eva, just as much as I love Nutella. ALMOST.""

-Troye Sivan

But seriously thank you so much and PLEASE PLEASE VOTE.)))