Chapter 31

Marcel's POV

I checked in with my mum, letting her know that I consumed my medicine and that I feel a lot better now. Dr. Martins said I wouldn't be used to the new medication, so it would have a slight turn on my reaction. In this case it had a major turn around.

"Did you tell Louis?" Robin asked. That means my mum told him, I should have expected it though. She tells him everything.

"Yeah," I lied. I guess lying has become a new problem for me. "Really?" My mother seemed proud that I would have the guts to do that. I nodded once, trying to find a way out of this conversation. "How did he react?" Robin asked again. Shrugging my shoulders, I pouted my bottom lip out, trying to think. "Good. Actually." I walked over to the central counter and pulled a banana out of the fruit bowl.

"What did he say?" My mother asked after Robin. I was growing tired of these questions, even if they just started. "That he understood. Eh-what I was going through." They looked at me as if they were expecting more. "And. He said he was sorry?" I didn't mean to inflate my answer, but I did and it sounded like a question. "That's all?" My mother asked slowly. "Uh. Yeah" I took a bite out of my banana. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

-Are you okay

"Is that Louis?"

"No mum," I groaned, finishing the bite of my banana. I turned on my heel to exit the room so I could avoid more questions.

-Much better.

I didn't know what else to say, I was mean all day to her. I added,

-I'm sorry

I sat on my bed and pulled out some coursework. Well, the work that I wasn't excused from.

-What?

-For being disrespectful today. I'm sorry.

-It's okay. I understand what you're going through :)

But she doesn't. She doesn't know half of it. I decide to not answer to her text. I work on my coursework and try to start an essay that's due later this week. But tiredness pushes my eyelids further and further down. It also doesn't assist that I took my night medication and I'm getting drowsier by the second.

"Just go to bed Marcel." Robin was standing in the doorway, watching me.

"No, Uh...I'm fine." He walked in to sit on the foot of my bed.

"Your medicine is settling in. You're gonna pass out sonnet or later," he laughed.

"Later," I moaned. I rested my head back on the pillow, just closing one eye. Robin closed my books and took them off the bed. He took my glasses off and set them on the desk. I would've taken them off myself, but I didn't have the energy to move my limbs. He turned the light off when he exited the room. I closed my other eye to allow sleep engulf me.

Louis' POV

I put my feet into the black vans sat next to the front door. "I'm going out." I called out to whoever would listen. "Where?" asked My younger sister, Daisy. "No where." I opened the door. "You are clearly going somewhere. You just can't go no-" I shut the door before I let her finish. I may have been a dick for doing it, but oh well. I walked down to the closest bus station about two blocks away. My mum took away my license for "attitude" but I don't get it. Why does it fucking matter if I give her attitude? I sat on the cold bench and pulled my denim coat tighter around me. When the white bus came I stepped on, paying the specific amount of pence needed. I took a seat away from everyone. In the front, two seats away from the nearest person.