Chapter 33

The rest of the day was normal, I guess. Marcel acted like he always did, so did Jennifer. With the exception of her asking me all day about what Keegan had to hold against me and why she was dragged along to the party. I told her I would tell her the story somewhere in private,I didn't want many more people to know about the picture than they needed to.

"Please Please tell me." She begged me as we walked to my car. I gave her a ride this morning because her car ran out of gas. Of course I needed to tell her, for a few reasons. I promised to and there is no sense in breaking a promise I made. And also because it would probably make me feel better, to get this anxiety relieved from my body trembling with nervousness on the inside.

The night was still a blur of what happened. I wasn't a promoter of underage drinking nor did I want to partake in it, but that night was a mistake that I forever regret.

After Keegan explained the picture he had of me I was terrified. No one wants a picture of them like that spread around to people you know or people who will make your life a living hell because of it.

I watched my feet as they walked across the asphalt. I looked at Jennifer's black vans that were ripping on the toes where the rubber meets the fabric. I wonder that if she found out about the picture those ripped black vans would walk away from me and I wouldn't see them again. Only when they were accompanied with her body, her face giving me a disapproving sneer.

"Why won't tell me." I looked back up at her pouting face.

"I just want to tell you in private."

"There is no one around," she gestured to the car park full of teens walking to their cars. I sighed, knowing she was right, I had to tell her. And I had to tell her now.

"I went to this party last year. It was actually Will's party. You remember him?"

She nodded her head slowly before having her eyes light up,"Oh, he had that big summer party right?" I nodded in confirmation. "I really wanted to go to that. But go on."

I took a second, slowly recalling everything that happened. "Almost everyone was drunk, but me. And I wanted to keep it that way. Georgia got me a drink saying it was soda and some other juice or something. But it wasn't. Then... Um."

"Come on, don't tell me you can't remember."

Oh I remembered what happened next. Keegan gave me a lovely reminder of it.

"We started playing some game, I don't think it was truth or dare. Some kind of question game. And we were all pissed drunk. Only a few of us, two of the people were Keegan and Louis."

She gasped dramatically and giggled at me. "Sorry, go on."

I sighed because I really didn't want to go on. "They kept picking on me, saying I never had sex or kissed anyone and i was a goody two shoes. And for some reason I got really mad and told them that I wasn't and I would do anything they asked me to. Right then and there to prove it." I cringed at the thought of telling Jennifer what was next.

"Well, what did you do? Please do not tell you me it was really stupid." She opened the door to my car and sat inside as I did the same. I started the car and started to drive away from the school. "It was really really stupid. And you can't tell anyone."

She shook her head, resembling my mother when she was angry. "I won't tell anyone. But what did you do?"

"I, um. I didn't remember doing this until Keegan told me about the picture."

Jennifer groaned in frustration or she was growing impatient. "Just tell me," she whined.

I said the words as fast as I could trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Istrippedforthem."