Chapter 27

Everything froze that very instant. I, myself couldn't get myself to move so little as an inch. What was happening?

The person who had placed her arms around me turned me to face her and my heart felt so elated, that it skipped a beat at the sight of the chocolate brown eyes guarded by thick long eye lashes in front of me.

"ANNA BANANA!" I screamed, unable to leash my emotions. My nickname for her made her laugh as I pulled her in for a hug, placing my arms around her neck and squeezing ever so tightly. "I can't believe it! What are you doing here?! How-"

"You like the surprise?!" She asked, smiling from one cheek to another. It has been so many days since we've met! Eternity for us, considering we can't stay without talking to each other for the minimum duration of 24 hours.

"LIKE?! I fuckin' love it!" I said, still screaming. A lot of heads turned in our direction and I realized how loudly I said that. Anna scrunched up her nose hearing this. She hates it when I swear. Well, she hates it when anybody does.

"You could have said it without that word... Anyway, I know right!" She screamed the latter sentence like me, so that I wouldn't be embarrassed due to my sudden outburst.

I hugged her again, extremely delighted to see her. After our squealing encounter with each other, we looked at the audience of five boys in front of us talking to each other and high-fiving every now and then.

Louis glanced at us and walked over, "I see you girls are done screaming in each of your faces," He snickered and rubbed my head, spoiling my hair.

"Hey! Watch it! Not my hair Louis." I whined.

"Good to see you too, poppet." He said, making me smile.

The other lads followed Louis' footsteps and I greeted them with the smile on my face, that never fails to carve its way on my countenance when I'm around these great people. Harry hugged me as I gladly returned the sweet gesture. Then, I high-fived Zayn and pulled Liam's cheeks. Liam playfully slapped me, acting offended but then placed his arms around my shoulders.

I'm so happy right now! Everyone else is smiling and I can literally feel the excitement radiating off of us and that lifts my mood up even more. The gloominess I felt at the thought of leaving this place was long forgotten as I looked into the dazzling eyes of each one of my friends and then noticed their big smiles. I know the boys hate to leave their family and not see them for a continuous series of months, but I bet they're ecstatic about performing and touring, equally.

"Listen, wait! What about my flight?" I looked at Niall, my question directed to him.

"Cancelled." He beamed, "You both are staying with us till we're in Dublin. That is, another two days. Though I'm sorry you wasted your money, your flight was non-refundable."

"That's great news! Ohh it's okay. As long as I'm with you all, everything is alright." I said, meaning it, like I have everytime.

"Okay, I think we should get going to the hotel now. It is not too late before this place will be swarmed with the fans. Lets go meet those who are standing there-" Liam pointed towards the group of five girls staring at the boys in awe. I can guess from their faces, they had an idea that these idols of their's must be arriving in their country today. And they must have waited so long, just to catch a glimpse. They must be surprised to find Niall here as well. I smiled at the thought of their wishes being granted tonight. They're lucky girls:) This just adds to my delight. Thank god many fans are not here, at the moment, so maybe the boys can have a little conversation with them. That would make their day!

"Yeah I think that is a good idea, go talk to those girls a bit please, okay? I'm sure that will make them the happiest people on earth" Anna requested, stealing the words right out of my mouth.