Chapter 6

(Sam's POV)

This bath is amazing! I don't like the sweaty, smelly me. It feels gross. I still can't believe I met Niall today! Extremely ecstatic would be an understatement!

Magical. Pleasant. Fun. All at the same time. All of this is making me feel really very giddy and jumpy.

Anna will, herself, be jumping up and down and shrieking like a fan girl! A smile came to my face as I thought about my best friend. She would be very happy when she would see Niall's tweet. I want to see it myself. What if he followed us as well? She would go right through the roof!

I turned the shower off and changed into my sweats and wore a loose top.

I exit the small cubicle and walked straight to the basket with the dirty towels, kept in the corner of the room, oblivious to the fact that there was someone else present in the room.

Anna wasn't here when I came back so I thought she had just gone to talk to the others.

I heard sobbing from behind me. My expression turned into a frown. I turned around to find my friend crying her heart out. How could I have not noticed her?

"Anna? What happened, love? Oh my gosh! Why are you crying?" Worry was ringing in my voice.

I went to her straight away and hugged her. She really needed it. She buried her face in the place between my neck and my shoulders and continued crying. I kept rubbing her back and the back of her head.

"Shh. Shh. What happened Anna? Don't cry like that, please. You scare me." 

"I..I...I'm sorry." She stuttered out, panting.

 "Sorry for what? You havn't done anything wrong."

"I .. broke our pact."

I tried to be calm.

Our pacts were one of the most important things to us. We have made several pacts and promised each other that no matter what happens, nothing will be able to break them.

The special thing about these is that they are not like any other promise which we just say and decide not to break. They are blood bound. While making our pacts, we pricked our thumbs with a safety pin, and then joined them as if each of us exchanged a drop of our blood. It's a Blood Promise. Crazy? Yeah. It is. We started doing that in first grade. Back then we were kids and just did it for fun, to be different. As we grew more, we became more serious about these and did it only for a major reason, if there was one thing that bothered us or a promise that was very important to be kept. That is why, we hardly do it any more. But that doesn't mean we won't do it again.

"Which one?" I simply asked.

"First Kiss"

I couldn't help but gasp. The First Kiss pact was the first pact we ever made. ,

Our first kiss would be with the person that we knew we wanted to spend our life with or if not that than at least the person we knew we loved with all our mind, body and soul. It was because the first kiss of a girl is very, very precious. The moment she knows that the boy standing in front of her holding her in his arms is the one she waited her whole life to meet. The one who can sweep her off her feet. The one who can change a bad mood in a split second and wipe her tears in the same amount of time.

Her prince charming. To make her life no less than a fairytale.

We both our old romantics. So you can imagine what it would have meant for us. Breaking this pact meant kissing someone whom we didn't look at like prince charming or maybe someone who has kissed us without permission.

I put the puzzle pieces together and gasped very loudly. How obvious could it get?

Before I could ask her about it, she really broke down.

"Why does this always happen to me? Just when I think life is awesome, it kills me. I was so happy! We finished the first show of our first tour! Why did it have to be a person I hate, detest, loathe!?  I was saving it for the right person! Was I an idiot for waiting this long? What was the point of such a long wait? There was a reason I didn't want to have boyfriends in school, Sam. This is not something casual for me! My first kiss is a big thing.."

She suddenly looked up at me and blurted, "I'm sorry if I'm troubling you with being overdramati-"

"Don't be mad. Why will you trouble me? Am I that bad a friend?"

"No. I didn't mean it like that. Sorry. If I offended you.." she trailed off.

"Again? If you keep talking like that I will get offended."

She chuckled slightly. "Okay, Okay. Sorry. But seriously I was trying to rant and tell you everything. You spoiled my mood further..."

"Just tell me one thing and leave the other things for later for a heart-to-heart talk. Who?"

"Huh?" I was in pain looking at her red, swollen eyes. She must've guessed that I kind of had an idea of what happened.

I rolled my eyes. "Who was it? Who was it that kissed you without permission? I swear I will break his bones!-"

She snorted. "Oh! I can do that better than you." Even when her eyes were filled with tears, she still acted so strong. This quality of her's is admirable.

"Don't try to deny it as I know you value your first kiss too much to just randomly kiss someone" I ignored her comment and continued.

She just hugged me tighter.

"Forget about it now. It's alright."

"No! Bu-" I said but she cut me mid sentence.

"Please Sam. I don't want to think about it. Just like you said, we'll leave it for a heart to heart later.."

"Okay, let's leave now. I want my home," gently with my thumb, I wiped her eyes and hugged her for the last time(for now)."and don't cry. We'll always fight together. Don't ever forget that." 

 "I won't. I love you too much."

~

A/N: What do you think?

Is it a little too dramatic? Please tell me ways to improve it if you know any.. :)

 Do comment! I need help and guidance as i am not dat good a writer but i want this story to be perfect for my best friend! :)

p.s. I can take criticism so even if you think it is not upto the mark or there's something wrong with this story, don't forget to tell me, otherwise i wouldn't be able to fix it   xx

p.p.s. All the people who are reading this are amazayn! and beautiful! and the best people in the world! :D