Chapter 8

I am incredibly happy! This is going to be the best moment of the tour! I went to the Manchester Arena and looked at the shows being performed there today. Us and One Direction!

Ours will happen first, though, and then everything will be set again for the boys.

After we got to know, we started jumping all around the small hotel room. I still can't believe it! I'm going to meet 5/5 of One Direction today! I'm damn sure about it..

I'm looking forward to meet Niall. This time I don't think I will talk to him like a fan would. I'll be more of an acquaintance or something as I'd already met him before.. One baby step at a time.

I was sitting with Addie backstage. The others were practicing their parts for the show and I'd just finished practicing my solo which was supposed to be done with 'the idiot'. I was taking a small break before we had the final run through.

Even though we had done the routine so many times, I still felt the need to practice so that every one of my moves were close to perfect. I can't deny that I like to get praised like a 2 year old wanting to be encouraged to walk. I like the attention while dancing. It makes me break free even more than the usual.

"You know, Anna was telling me you met the so called 'love of your life'.. How was it?" Addie asked me. Like me and Anna, she wasn't a directioner, but she didn't hate the boys either. She liked their songs and apart from her fun loving and lovely personality, the one reason we were good friends with her was that she didn't complain if we continuously talked about them. And that was often,  because we get carried away very easily. Instead she joins in and hears everything we have to say. She likes Harry the most out of them. Anna says it is pretty easy to guess as they both are very similar. She has killer looks and every other guy we know has a crush on her. Harry is like her male version as girls are ready to die for him! She is a very nice human and helps everyone out with their problems.

"It was insane! I really love him so much! He also tweeted us and that was plain luck as I forgot my phone, so, he had to send me the pictures we clicked, some way.. He said he wanted to meet Anna  as well. Isn't he just the sweetest?" I said, dreamily.

"Umm.. yeah.." She said. I think she regretted touching the topic.

"You know, you can meet him as well.."

"What? How can I do that?"

"Arre, they are performing here right after we are! I'm sure we'll get to meet them. All five of them!"

"That's great! " She smiled brightly, "I'm very happy for you and Anna. You dream will come true in a matter of hours!"

"Yup!"I said popping the 'p' at the end, "I'm very excited and happy and nobody-" Right then Mr.Popstar came in. I whispered to Addie while pointing at him, "not even him can change that." as she is aware of my hatred for him.

"Take positions for one last time. Then, it's show time!" Our choreographer said.

I waved at Addie before going on the stage and got ready to give dance all that I have got. Once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

(After the performance)

We were still buzzing after the performance. A quarter of my excitement was due to the perfect performance delivered by us. Three fourths is, of course, due to the fact that it isn't long till I meet Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam and Harry!

There isn't a fixed plan or anything, but, we're this close! It will be a moment of mere disappointment, sadness and stupidity if we are unable to meet them today.

Along with the adrenaline still running through my veins, I was dead tired. It is very likely to happen to you if you've been practicing dance constantly for four hours and then have a show of two and a half hours which requires you to give your best. As much as I love dance, I still get tired after doing it for such a stretch.

Me and Anna were heading to our changing room. It is weird how we both have always got a different room than the other dancers since this tour has started. It's like everyone leaves us alone. Most of them were in the same room. Adriana, Carly, Jodie, Gabriella and Reese were always given one room. It didn't seem fair as two people got so much space while five had to be squished together. I swear, our room was like the second largest room. The first one was obviously given to Mr.Jerk.

We both were literally hanging on each other as we made our way to the room. Tired and Hungry. We needed the support!

As soon as we reached the door, Anna let go of me and opened it. We both headed inside and-

"What the hell?"

We both had turned around to face the door and closed our eyes shut. It was so ironic how sometimes, our minds work the same way.. Sometimes, we both say the same things coincidentally, do the same actions. We are besties, I guess.

Back to the point, there was a tall boy standing in his boxer shorts in OUR dressing room! And, we were facing his back.

"Excuse me! What are you doing in this dressing room? Plus, you're not part of the crew of the Believe tour, so who let you in backstage?" Anna asked again.

"Well, we have our show here as well..." The deep, rough voice said. It sounded pretty familiar.

Anna turned around beside me, with such force that I had to struggle to maintain my balance as I was leaning on her.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" She said.

Oh. My. God.

 ~

this is something like a filler.. I wanted to drop like, a sneak peak for what is going to happen! :)