Chapter 11

"Bright day, today!" I exclaimed, looking down the window of our hotel room in Manchester. The view was absolutely breathtaking. A garden with blooming flowers of various colours. Blue, pink, purple, red, yellow- you name it! The way the soft, colourful petals were glistening in the sun just made me want to go out even more.

Yes, the sun was out today, and it felt very nice. I love the constant cloud cover, but, occasionally, everybody needs a bit of sun.

"Yeah it is! To top that, it is our day off!" Anna exclaimed. She came out of the bathroom with wet hair. Her hair is gorgeous! Long and brown and wavy. She was wearing a peach colored flowy dress which ended a little above the knees, secured with a thin belt on her waist. She looked like a well groomed princess, if I may say so. She had pinned her bangs up and you could clearly see her forehead which was usually under cover. The only other accessorie she was wearing was the 1D bracelet we both never take off. She hardly wears any accessorie. At first, she used to wear earings but she has left doing that as well. In her feet, she was wearing her favourite black converse. A dress with converse is a unique combination, right? Anna has many shoes and all of them are converse of different colours, except for a couple of sandals. She is crazy for those shoes and wears them with everything, apart from some occasions which are too formal for them.

I, on the other hand was standing here in a pair of blue shorts with a button down shirt whose ends were tied in a knot right on the waistline of my shorts. I felt the outfit screamed 'summer' and was just right for today. My hair, as usual, fell on my shoulders and my bangs in their rightful place. I was wearing my favourite earings as well! I wear earings everyday without fail. To go with my dress, I picked my navy blue sneakers. Today, I really liked how I looked. Partly because it was my 'good hair day' but a lot of it was because of the amazing sleep I had and the excitement that I still haven't been able to contain.

Last night, I had my first text conversation with Niall! I still can't believe, that I already met him and Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn! I really like saying all their names instead of just 'the boys' or some other 'group' term. (I say it sometimes, when I'm just too lazy.) They have such an aura, that whenever I say them, everything around me becomes positive and down to earth. It gives me a feeling of contentment.

I guess, I wasn't fangirling last night because all that had happened, had just not sunk in. I mean it all sounds so dreamy. Five fun loving guys, adored by millions of girls around the world had taken an immediate liking to me and my best friend. How often does that happen?

I'm all jumpy now and Anna has calmed down.

So weird, our relationship is. We're opposites, yet, we have innumerable things in common. And, we understand each other perfectly. Sometimes, I don't even feel the need to say anything. Just looking in her eyes, she can understand what I'm feeling. I'm very lucky to have such a person beside me, to fall back on, whenever, wherever.

We head out of the room and Anna locked the door and gave me the keys to keep securely in one of the pockets of my shorts. Our phones were in our hands and we headed to the dining area of the hotel for the breakfast buffet. We could eat as much as we want as it was free! I sound like a very greedy person who is a miser as well but really, I just love food.

We both eat the most out of everyone in the dance company because delicious things are something we can't resist. (Did that even make any sense?) If it wasn't for our dancing or our normal daily routine which included a lot of walking and running around, we would have been like two fat ladies sitting on the couch in front of the TV gorging on nutella and pringles and doughnuts and what not, surrounded by a number of cats.

Ew. What a sight. Not the fat part, being fat or thin doesn't make a difference to me. I'm me in any form or state of mind, and if people have an issue with that, it's their own problem. They need to just make the best out of what they have. The sight of the both of us with our mouths stuffed with food and us too lazy to even wipe that food from our mouth, gives me the creeps. Umm.. I'll stop talking about that now. Ew.