Chapter 10

"Sam, your tea is ready! Come and get it." Anna called for me.

"No! Please just pass it on," I asked using my best baby expression. That ought to work as Anna becomes very caring, just like my mum sometimes. I had flopped down on the bed after reaching the hotel room and I had no intention of getting up again. I was extra comfortable in my position, that was between all the soft and cuddly pillows and quilts. Apart from that, I was just too tired to get up!

But my best friend right here, was the complete opposite. It was as if she was charged for life now. Since, we bid adieu to the boys, she can't stop smiling and jumping around! She's all giddy from inside and it's 11 in the night.

We had our dinner at Nando's. Yes, after meeting Niall, twice for me, we really felt like eating Nando's today. 

After we've started this tour, we have been eating out, constantly . It is pretty obvious, isn't it? . I'm not one who is too conscious about my meals. I mostly eat food that pleases my eyes and my tongue and I really don't give a damn to the 'no carbs-no fat' diet of most girls my age. That type of food is just tasteless and it is not normal. 

I really don't understand why some girls try to starve themselves for getting attention. You should know what is healthy for you and nobody should be able to bring you down like that! And if it is just for a boy, it is really not worth it. Keeping a constant check on your weight is good but overdoing it so that you are underweight is not required. If that boy is meant for you, he is destined to like you whether you are fat, or have a scarred face or a huge bottom or disproportionate body parts. You should be proud of who you are, because nothing is ugly in this world.

I looked at Anna absentmindedly and she was mock glaring at me. I mentally face palmed myself for drifting of like that. It happenes to me very frequently, doesn't it?

"Please.." I squeaked again.

She simply sighed, passed me the hot cup and went to sit on one of the sofa chairs in the room, indian style. She wasn't having anything to drink claiming that her stomach was extremely full and will just burst if she swallowed anything else.

Drinking a cup of tea had become a habit for me recently. It just soothed my nerves and the taste of tea is awesome. And, Yes. I  started drinking it before going to sleep because of Little Things. I just love that song and Louis' voice is absolutely 'swoonworthy' in it!

"SAM!!" Anna squealed, out of the blue.

"Yes?"

"Wasn't today absolutely incredible?"

I opened my mouth to answer her question but before I could say anything, she continued, doing the job for me, "It was right?! First of all, our show was in the same venue as that of the boys!! I mean, how many people does that happen to? It's wicked! Then, they happened to be in our freaking dressing room!!"

With every word, her pitch was getting louder and louder!

"It's crazy, isn't it? I knew we were going to meet them someday!! You know  that gut feeling that you get once in a while? I used to get a bit sad sometimes just thinking what if. What if I don't meet them? Even though 99% of me was confident that we were meant to know each other, that 1% was never satisfied! Now I can feel the 100% happiness! I know I'm just a fan to them and have minimum chances of being anything more than that but atleast they know that I'm there in the world, somewhere just wishing for them. Wishing that they continue to grow as a team, make more amazing music, stay the fun and crazy lads like they are, get all the love in the world that they deserve and just never ever ever break up!"

She took a deep breath and I thought that she was done so I opened my mouth again but then she started off, "And, it is so ironic, isn't it? They turned out to be exactly what I thought about them! Mostly my assumptions are incorrect but I'm so very thankful that this was not the case otherwise I would have been very disheartened! Niall was the carefree, funny guy, Harry was the sweet gentleman, Louis was the sassy joker, Liam was so much fun to be with and Zayn was amazayn! Oh God! I still can't believe I met my favourite five boys!"