Chapter 25

(Anna's POV)

"Let's ditch the party, ignore everybody

And we'll make spaghetti and it'd be all heady

Like, ayeee ee ayee ee everything's gonna be alright, alright

So don't fear tomorrow, let that be the motto

And just pass the bottle and we'll make it hollow

Like, ayeee ee ayee ee everything's gonna be alright, alright, tonight!" 

I belted out the lyrics to my new jam. I just heard this song yesterday, because of my sudden urge to listen to more songs by the artist, who had been successful in making their first single, Chloe, a very very catchy song, get stuck in my head for at least a month.

Emblem3 is very different. After One Direction if there is a boyband, whose songs I would love listening to, it'll be them even though they don't particularly like the tag of a 'boy band' . Maybe that's what I like about them, they have built an image of themselves and don't want people to alter it.

It came out of nowhere in my mind that I should listen to the rest of their songs while checking twitter, and then, I was sorted for the rest of the day as I kept listening to the Deluxe version of their album, on repeat, on Youtube.

"I wanna lay low, not just cause I'm broke

I wanna stay home and have a kick back tonight.

Sorry not sorry, am I!!"

I sang at the top of my voice. No one was here right now, so I sang without a care in the world as I knew no one would tell me to shut up, even though Sam never does. She says I have a good singing voice and many other people have also told me that, so I like to think that way too.

I reached out for the shampoo bottle and took some shampoo out in my hand, diluting it with a bit of water and then applying it all on my hair, rinsing it till my hair was all filled with bubbles and foam was formed.

 "Like ayeee ee ayee ee everything's gonna be alright, alright"  I sang again, involuntarily. This song has been stuck in my head since yesterday, so one can't really blame me. It has me written all over it. I'm a big homebody so this is what I prefer to do almost every night. At home, make spaghetti(which Sam does oh, so nicely for me), listen to music blasting through my iPod speakers and just chill out instead of going out and going crazy. Lie in bed with Sam and keep talking about anything that comes to our mind, take weird, random pictures (even though I'm not photogenic at all and look like a ghost, mostly). We also love going down memory lane, loads of times, because there have been some truly magical moments that are so simple, yet, extremely special to us.  I feel it's not necessary to go out to a pub or someplace just to let go. That, my friend, can be done any hour of the day. You just have to have the right attitude for it. I think I prefer peace and quiet more compared to the hustle bustle of partying.

After all the shampoo was washed out of my hair, I started applying the shower gel on my body and then washed my face with the face wash. All cleaned and ready for my day, I wiped my wet body with my towel and wrapped it around my torso. Wrapping my dripping wet hair in another, I walked out of the bathroom into my room.

I took my clothes out for the day, excited for Sam to come back. She's arriving this evening at six. I miss her terribly and just want to make sure she's alright.

Humming, I walked to my bed and noticed a humanly figure sprawled on the piece of furniture rather comfortably, eyeing me up and down.

"Oh, hey Harry." I said, coolly, removing my t-shirt from the hanger.