Chapter 14

(Sam's POV)

From Niall: Bye Sammy! I'll miss you girl!

We have just left our dear hotel  back in Manchester and we're headed to our next location. Sleeping in the tour bus is not something I look forward to but then when I get to perform in front of millions of people from different parts of the country, it all seems worth it.

Even though we've spent just a day in that place, it has already become the best place in the world for me.

You don't get to meet the five boys of your dream, everyday, do you? I think we really did put our best foot forward for this tour! I made five new- no wait! make that seven! Perrie and Eleanor were lovely as well!

So if not more, atleast this tour has helped me make seven new friends who will be by my side for the rest of my life. I really, deeply, hope with all my heart that, that be true! They are all gems! And In that case, I have a weakness for lustrous materials. ;)

The moment we had finished our dinner, it probably dawned on both, me and Anna that we were going to leave Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Eleanor and Perrie's wonderful company as we both became a bit more quiet than usual. Okay, I agree us being quiet is not usual.

Ever gone to a new place for a holiday and got some sort of a depressing feeling before leaving that place, thinking what if you could stay there and continue with all the fun instead of coming back to face the cruel reality? Well, that was how I was feeling.

We were interrupted by Keith in the middle of our ongoing conversation, and it is so annoying, whenever he has a message to deliver, he rings on my phone! I'm bloody sure that he has Anna's number but he's one person who never does use it. It's bugging.

I was not feeling up to it after being told to 'meet me at the hotel entrance in five'. I felt so bad telling Anna we had to leave. I swear I saw the boys' eyes drop for a moment and the girls just pouted. It felt nice knowing they enjoyed our company atleast half as much as we did their's.

They all stood up ready to say goodbye and we all walked together towards the main door. Anna said that it wasn't needed and while doing so she gestured over to the plates that still had food in them. "You guys need to finish your meal.."

"Anna, I've spent a whole day with you now. You can stop acting so formal, you know?" Liam said to her, placing his arm around her shoulders nonchalantly.

"It's not formality, Liam. I just don't think you guys should leave your food like that to see us off. Knowing how much Niall, here-- and Perrie as well,  love it, I don't think it is worth it."

Louis tapped her head gently, "It is you silly girl! You are worth it! Plus it's no big deal! Niall eats what- like every hour! It doesn't make a difference to him!"

Having no response, she shrugged. She takes time to open up to people, even if it is those whom she has dreamt of loving since the past two years! She takes her time but in the end, If Anna is good friends with you, you'll say she is crazier than me. Sometimes, that is!

We bid adieu to them exchanging our shares of cuddles and hugs. It felt as if someone had stolen all the light from our little world. That may seem as an exaggeration to some, but directioners like us can truly understand our feelings. The hardest part was saying goodbye to Niall, of course.

I don't even know what it is that, that boy possesses which has me so gravely fascinated by him! The warmth that I feel just by being near him, the way his laugh is so contagious, the way his eyes literally sparkle, his voice that is unique in itself, his small gestures to make the people he loves happy without even them noticing, his carefree attitude, the smile that never leaves his lips, the way he's a gentleman.