Chapter 3

~

I am currently in the dressing room backstage in the London O2 Arena. This is where One Direction performed! I am fangirling really badly! I always promised myself that when I meet them, I will not shout and act like the most sane person in the world but sometimes I doubt if I'll be able to fulfill that as whenever I see anything 1D related or actually go some place where I realise that they have been before, the state of my mind completely changes!

It's like an involuntary reaction.

My makeup is done and i'm wearing my costume for the first song, Beauty And A Beat. It's not a bad song. I'm the only one ready as I don't have to do anything with my hair, it's too short to do anything to it...

I like it this way. Saves me time and my hair goes well with my tiny face. My glasses were kept safely in my sling and I had irritating lenses on. I never fancy wearing lenses and sometimes, they bug me so much, that I go on the stage without them. But since that would only increase the power of my eyes, I have to wear them or else I have to bear the headache I get afterwards.

Anna was getting her hair done by Addie, our make-up artist and hair expert. She was trying to tame Anna's steps to tie her hair in a high ponytail. She is very good at what she does and a good friend of ours. I don't know how come she's stuck with us when she could be the make up girl for the most popular people in the world. She is that good!

Addie is very understanding and fun to be with. Out of all my friends, after Anna, her and Keith are my choices to hangout with because we just go crazy and I love that! We know each other since a couple of years, since we started out at the company and it feels as if we know each other much longer than that. She's got a uniques sense of style, and could easily pass as a model. Unlike mine, Addie's body was curvy and she was really fit. She is a good example of a beautiful girl with a more beautiful heart.

The show didn't start till 15 more minutes. The thing I wanted the most right now was to be on stage. The rush was beginning to build up in my body and I was very excited. That would be an understatement to describe my feelings before my first show of my first tour! ;) After all, even though it was for someone like Justin Bieber, it was our first tour performance and our choreography was amazayn! 

Being on stage is an extraordinary feeling. It's like I really belong there and it is where I can dance my heart out. I can let myself go and just think about having the time of my life.

I found a packet of walkers on the dressing table and I decided to munch on it before going on stage. Something like a pre-show ritual. I always eat before going on stage. It gives me more energy. But not much as to throw up. That would be utterly embarassing.

As soon as I finished, I threw the packet in the tiny little bin in the corner of the room and it was almost time to go. A crew member came and said that we were up in 5 minutes. Everyone was ready now and we all were looking gorgeous, if I may say so myself.

Let's Go And Burn The Stage Down.

~

(2.5 hours later)

We all came backstage and rushed into the dressing room. Wow. That show was powerful and something that I have never done before! The girls in the audience have a very good set of lungs! And they really love Justin so much! Almost like my love for 1D. Almost. They didn't stop shouting and cheering throughout the show. Even though it was all for him, It felt nice. My solo during Fall went really well! I'm proud of myself right now. That was a good show.

Someone hugged me from the back, Anna of course!

"You were brilliam out there!" She said. If we can, we always substitute the words brilliant, amazing, phenominal, fabulous and extraordinary with brilliam, amazayn, phenominiall, fabulouis and extraordinharry. All these words are supposed to praise someone, make you feel positive, right? Well, the substitutes do that better for the both of us! :)

"And, you were not?" I snorted. She never says anything good about herself! 

"Don't ruin the moment! I was as well but u were the best. As always! You should have seen everyone's expression when you did the pirouette during Fall! It was something out of this world!"

"Thanks a lot." I smiled at her. Her encouragement was the biggest secret of my dance. It was because of this that I wanted to go on and on and on. 

"Now let's get changed and go back home. I want my Ipod and my bed." She yawned.

"Sure. I'm flushed. Plus, I need some quiet."

"I know right?! Imagine how Zayn, Niall, Louis, Liam and Harry must feel after every show!"

"Buzzing. Energetic. Grateful." I said without giving it a second thought.

"Maybe, yeah.."

She headed into the washroom. To get rid of the make up and change into normal pieces of clothing. Till then, I went outside to find some water from somewhere. My throat was extremely dry.  I walked to Adrianna and Carly's room which they shared with Reese, Aisha and Chels and asked if they had a bottle in their rooms but they didn't so I further went down the corridor and turned left not wanting to run into Gabriella or Mia.

I headed further down the corridor but not a single crew member was in sight. Where are they? I was heading towards Justin's room. There had to be someone near there!

I had reached his room at the end of the aisle but no luck. Where can the damn water go in this place?!

Something feels strange hearing the muffled voices from the popsttar's dressing room, and I'm a curious girl. I leaned slightly on the door of the dressing room. Maybe I could get find out something interesting?

There were many voices indicating the presence of more that just Justin himself but nothing was really clear, so, I pressed my ear a little harder on the door.

I was feeling anxious now. What if someone thought I was a paparazzi? My actions are not particularly helping either.

Ten long seconds passed and the only thing I could make out was, 'what's the plan after the party?'. Nothing intersting there. What would I do about a damn party?

Suddenly, I felt something touch my back. Assuming that it was a bug or something, I felt my back while continuing to listen. There was nothing so I waved it off.

I concentrated on what I was doing. I could hear the voice of a girl now. Hmm, a girl. Is it his new found love? Blahhh. Who will it be? Taylor Swift? some random model? ew. I swear if it is Taylor Swift, I'll actually stop listening to his songs. Not that I listened to them before but Anna does make me hear the songs she really likes. And, Justin Bieber may come in once or twice. After she started dating Harry, my whole opinion about TS changed. I don't know why though. I don't hate her, no. Hate is a strong word. I will have to meet her personally to know that, but, I don't particularly like her either. 

Something moved on my back, again. This time it was tapping on my back. I tried waving it off again but it continued annoying me.

I got rather irritated and turned to find a nineteen year old boy standing in front of me. A nineteen year old, I knew too well.

No, it wasn't Justin.

I looked at that creased forehead, the cute nose, the thin, yet perfect lips, pressed in a line, the eyes that I would recognise anywhere. A mix of grey and blue in contrast to my black ones. Just like I've always known them. They were peering into me, staring hard and cold. Mine, were wide with shock.

I stared back at Niall. Niall Horan.