Chapter 19

(Sam's POV)

I made my way through the crowd, to the baggage claim area to find my little blue trolley. Yesterday, I had been sitting lazily on my couch, watching movies and I ended up going to the studio and choreographing a dance routine on Halo by Beyonce, because I really needed something to do. Again. That song is out of this world! It has the perfect beats for contemporary dance and Beyonce's voice is, well, Beyonce's voice. One of the most powerful and driven in this world.

Today, I'm walking in Dublin airport ready to be picked up by the boy who called me because he needed my help. What happened and why he called me, is something I'm trying to figure out myself, but he needed me and I didn't need to think twice about it.

---------FLASHBACK----------

I walked down the Tesco Bakery finding for myself, something sweet, which was pretty uncommom as mostly Anna does this part. She's enjoying her time in Chigwell with her cute little cousins and aunts and I'm here thinking of what to do next after everything I do. I salute the people who stay alone, like, really. Anna has been gone for just three days and I don't know what to do without her already.

I had just paid a visit to the studio and nobody was there so I decided to goof around and, just, you know, pass my time dancing. That's one of the best things to do. I was meeting Addie over here. She called to hang out and I was up for any plans thrown towards me so I agreed instantly.

After a very difficult decision, I picked up the box of Jam filled doughnuts (aren't they the best?!) and headed towards the next alley to pass my time, waiting for Addie, she was supposed to call me up when she reached.

My phone started vibrating in my jean pocket and I accepted the call, not bothering to know who it was. It was Addie of course.

"Yeah, Adds have you reached?"  I asked.

"Yeah, I need you to take the next flight to Dublin." She said.

"What? Niall is that you?!" I put the phone away from my ear to check who had called, it was Niall.

"Yeah, Sam, you need to come here. I need you to help me with something!" His voice sounded urgent.

I told him to relax and tell me what happened, but he just constantly told me that he was sending tickets for the next flight to Ireland.

"What? Niall! No. Why would you pay? I can buy the tickets myself. I am much a feminist for you to do that for me."

"So that means, you're coming?"

"I never said no, did I? You need my help and I told you I've always got your back so..." I trailed off smiling, showing off all my 32 whites.

"Good god! Great! Thank you thank you so much! I'll send you the tickets right away!"

"No Niall. Don't do that, Please. I don't want to have to feel that I'm using you for mon-"

"What rubbish." He cut me in the middle of my sentence.

"But, Please don't book tickets. I can buy my own ones." I said, again.

"Why do you do that, Sam? You never let me pay for anything. Even when we were in Manchester, you payed for everything, yourself.. Don't you think I am that good a friend of yours?"

"No it's nothing like that Niall but it just doesn't feel right. I don't want you to waste your money on me." I shrugged, even though he couldn't see me, "And you are a VERY good friend of mine so don't you ever say that, understand?"

"Hmm, okay, I'll be waiting for the details of your flight. Bye!"

I said goodbye and ended the call. Okay, I have to book a flight to Ireland. How did this happen? I'm finally going to the place Niall Horan calls his homeland. Wow.

I guess I had freezed or something or just zoned out because someone was continuously clicking in front of my eyes. It was really bugging.

"I thought you were going to call." I said to Addie.

"You were the one who's cell was busy, love." She bumped her hip with mine, seemingly in the mood for fun. It made me laugh, her actions.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Actually, You have really good timing. I need you!"

----------END OF FLASHBACK---------

Standing, in front of the Arrivals exit gate, I waited for Niall to come. He had to be here twenty minutes ago. If he doesn't show up in five more minutes, then I swear I won't hesitate to take the flight back to London.

I looked around once more at all the faces here. There was a blonde girl standing beside me. She was searching through the crowd with deep, earnest eyes, again and again. I knew it would be wrong to stare but I was trying to decipher her expressions. In a split second her face had a huge smile and she ran towards somebody. I turned my head to see, she ran to hug her sister? or maybe best friend? I don't know, but both of them looked very close and they looked so sweet and hugged for more than a minute. They were meeting after a long time, I guess. Then the girl who had come to pick the blonde girl came running towards me, picked up her friends (or sister's) luggage from beside me, and they both left. Left me smiling for sure, because they reminded me of my and Anna's friendship. It's something out of this world, that we have and I'm so happy we do.

"I though you were going to slap me silly for being so late." He whispered in my ear. I turned around to find my Irish friend showing off his brace-less teeth and welcoming me with a huge smile.

"Oh I am angry alright. I had all the plans of going back if you hadn't shown up right now." I glared at him, playfully.

"Oh come on, Sam. You and I know that it is impossible for you to do that. Ya love me too much."

"Touche." I said, "So you plan on telling me what I'm doing here in Ireland on such short notice?"

"Oh, I'll tell you. We have the whole ride to Mullingar for that." He shrugged and  then winked at me. I didn't get why he wasn't telling me the reason for which he needed my help.

He took my trolley for me and I didn't mind that because I was feeling too lazy now to drag it myself. We made our way to his car and I got into the passenger seat. He placed my luggage in the boot and came back. I was watching him the whole time and a giggle escaped my mouth when he sat in the driver's seat beside me. He raised his eyebrows at me.

I shook my head but told him what crossed my mind in that moment. Niall getting his driver's license was such a big news for all us directioners. Me and  Anna were so happy! We tweeted loads that day and had a little party for two in our house, as well. The whole day that day (or at least what was left of it) we were just talking about the boys. It was one of those days when we were happy and sad at the same time. Happy because we got to know about them and we could share all these moments with them when we finally met them and sad because we didn't know when we were going to meet them.

I even went a step ahead and booked shotgun for when we were to sit in a car if Niall was driving. Anna got Harry or Louis (but she would sit in the back seat if he was driving and Eleanor was there, because then she would sit in the passenger seat) as she doesn't have a favourite so she doesn't mind giving me Niall.

Yeah we're two crazy minds.

Today, I was sitting in the passenger seat, when Niall was driving. Is this really happening?

I told him all this and he just snickered at me.

"Well, Sam, I may be very young, but one thing that I have learnt in life is that dreams wished with all your heart, do come true."

A/N: Please coment! I would love it if you do and it would certainly give me more inspiration considering my exams and the whole lot of study I have to do!

How were the fangirl feels? ;) x

Love you's