Chapter 12

"Okay. I need a place to stop. Now!"

I dragged my feet some more on the sidewalk. We have been walking around since god knows how many hours. Without any stopovers. We left the hotel in a car but we all preferred to walk around as it was so bright, so the boys put on some amazayn disguises. Niall had put a fake beard and he was looking utterly frightening considering most of his face was covered with fake hair and in addition to that he was wearing sunglasses. I could never imagine him with facial hair, so actually seeing him like that was hilarious! Liam had put on a fake nose and a mustache. His little stubble only added to the look. Harry had adorned a hat and was also sporting a goatee with shades covering his eyes. Never in my life did I imagine seeing them like this.

Never in my life did I imagine that I would be hanging out with them like this. Maybe I did, but, who knew that my thoughts would turn into reality so soon.

They could have gone on without the disguises, but that only meant loads of security around us. I don't think that would be fun. It was sweet of them to roam around looking like maniacs just so Me and Anna could walk around, like we usually do.

I think they did it for themselves more than they did it for us. As much as they love us- 'Us' here, being the group term of the directioners around the world. I'm one of them aren't I? So why should I refer to directioners as the third person?- they do need to roam around like normal people. Everyone needs a bit of that. I can only imagine how wild it would get if even one of us got to know where the boys are. Thanks, to twitter and tumblr, news travels like wild fire in this fandom.

We saw the Old Trafford stadium and it was very cool. And, huge! The good part was, that no other tourist was there apart from some school children. They must have come here for a school trip or something. We even saw the changing rooms and it felt brilliam to be standing on the home ground of the Manchester United Football Club.

The green grass was very inviting and we couldn't help but run around the field. I felt like a free bird for a few moments there and I even stretched my arms as far as they could go and just ran. The bright light shining from above only helped me feel more liberated. Believe it or not, we even played tag. Sounds kiddish yeah, but that's what we did as we couldn't hire a football and the boys didn't have one as well. If the boys would have played football, Me and Anna would have just got bored. Not that we don't like sports or anything but Anna's eye-foot coordination is bad. When I say bad, I mean pathetic. The girl can't even pass the ball properly. I can play it, but I'm no champion. In school, We both preferred other sports. Football is fun to watch, but playing it is really not my thing.

Seeing as to all the idiocy that we were showcasing for those small children, the teachers must have definitely thought that we were setting a bad example for their students as they were glaring at us a number of times. It just made me laugh at the situation, more. I love doing crazy things. It's what amuses me the most, and when I did it with 3/5 of One Direction, it's the best possible thing that I can ever do. We even took loads of pictures. Some of them, pretty crazy. Had to keep a token of our time spent with three of the five best persons in the world!

I really wished that Louis and Zayn could be here with us. If they were, we would have been even more boisterous. I guess, that'll happen some other day.

When we finally left the stadium, we just walked around and explored the city. The boys wanted to do some shopping, so we were roaming from one shop to another.

Some people noticed the strange looking boys walking with us girls. They gave us odd looks. Most of them just couldn't help staring at the boys. The boys just smiled in return and the people staring, then felt embarrassed having been caught staring.