Chapter 7

(Sam's POV)

It's been two weeks since we started the tour. Two weeks since Anna 'supposedly' broke the pact and precisely two weeks since I've last seen Niall.

The day after the first show, I told Anna whom I'd met and as expected, she was far from believing it. I had to literally beg her to check our twitter and when she did, oh, even I couldn't explain the look on her face.

Priceless. That's what it was.

(FLASHBACK)

"I swear! Its true! I met him! Niall!!!" I jumped where I was standing as I couldn't control my excitement any longer.

"You know what Sam? I was not even sure when I told you that Zayn and Niall both will come to visit 'the idiot'. It was just a guess. I think you're hallucinating.." She took a sip of her hot chocolate.

Today, I woke up at around 7 o' clock. When I entered our kitchen, I found Anna sitting quietly in the conservatory and sipping on her cup of hot chocolate. What is so special in that, you would ask me. Well, Anna is not a morning person. She loves her sleep a lot. Why shouldn't she? She is the only person I know who has dreams that are wierd, yet, fascinating at the same time. I mean, it's not fair! People like her have such awesome dreams and are lucky enough to remember what had happened in that world, and, there are people like me who rarely dream and even if I do, I can't remember what I was dreaming about after waking up from my slumber. Once she was telling me how she had a dream about meeting the boys before the X Factor individually. She knew all of them and all of them knew her, but, the boys didn't know about each other till they met on the show. The way Anna was telling me the story was so good! I wanted to be the one in the dream so bad! What was bad about this was that I had a dream as well but it was that I had broken all my permanent teeth. Oh, the horror! 

I knew something wasn't right as she was never up this early. The earliest she gets up is around 8:30 unless we have work. Then I have to push her around till she comes to her senses.  She was still thinking about what had happened yesterday and so, we had the heart to heart that we were saving for later. This was indeed the perfect time. She told me everything. I didn't like that jerk as it is and now I have a lot more reason to hate him. We've decided that taking his name is a taboo for us so instead, we use alternatives like 'the idiot', 'jerk', 'the one who needs help' , 'mad guy' etc. It is childish, but that is what makes us happy. I also told her that she was a stupid girl! It was just a peck on her lips that lasted for two seconds before she hit him (I'm proud of her for doing that). So, technically she hadn't broken the pact. For such a small thing, she wasted her precious tears and She hardly cries, so, that was new. According to me, our first kiss pact in still in action. It took me a while to convince her but in the end, she was as happy as she normally is.

"No, you silly girl! Wanna bet? Open our twitter right now and then give me a treat in McDonald's if you shout or scream or do anything else which makes you fangirl". I smirked. Little did she know that I am very very hungry today and I'm definitely going to win the bet. 

"Fine!" She humphed and opened our account on her iPhone. There was no Niall tweet on our timeline so I told her to go to his profile instead.

There it was! Oh My God!

@NiallOfficial: This girl really made me realise, once again, how much our directioners love us! @Sanna_ekD Sam, thnx love!

@NiallOfficial: btw I'm looking forward to meet Anna as I've already heard about her from her best bud Sam. Still amazes me how dedicated you guys are! xx @Sanna_ekD