Chapter 17

A small treat for the beliebers! :) Read the whole chapter, okay? You're going to like it! Directioners have the whole story for them so they can read it as well :P

(Anna's POV)

I'm feeling so much better now. It's like the fever has gone. Keith went back after lunch as he had plans to meet with Addie and I thanked him a lot before he went, for what he did today.

So now, It's me, Sam, Niall and Zayn and ice cream here in the conservatory. I know I shouldn't be eating ice cream when I had such high fever a couple of hours ago but once in a while, the mature one can have a break, right?

I loved today. Despite the fact, that I fainted for the first time ever in my life, today was.. a happy day. Just sitting here in the conservatory with Niall and Zayn and Sam was so much fun! We were talking about all the crazy incidents that happened while we were on tour, gorging on ice cream, enjoying the view of our backyard and just chilling.

I could seriously get used to this. Being with Niall and Zayn is more fun than I had ever imagined. I can't even think what it would be like to have the five of them and us two here in this room. That is one of my most wanted dreams!

Right now, the possibility of that dream transforming into reality was very clear, right in front of my eyes. I can actually see it happening! Oh my god! Wouldn't that be the best thing in the world?!?

"And y'know I just love seeing the banners! The one's that have lights are so pretty and shiny and some of them are so dirty, they make us laugh out loud!" Niall said.

"I can only imagine the things they would be shouting... During a concert one fan actually asked the singer on our tour to have babies with her and stuff. I'm sorry I can't go into details. All I can say is that the poor younger fans must have had all their innocence taken away from them that day if they heard it." Sam said and she made a disgusted face which was rather amusing, I must say.

Yeah, and she is right, that one fan was extremely...intimidating. I'll never forget that.

I noticed that Sam still didn't take his name, the boy who had behaved so weakly with me. I looked at her and told her that it was okay, with my eyes. I had decided to forget about what had happened that night in the store, backstage at the O2 arena and rather remember it as the day when Sam met Niall and when he first tweeted us. That sounded so much better and it was more pleasing to my brain as well. I don't even know him so I shouldn't be bothered. Plus, I don't even count it as a kiss so for me, I still haven't broken the pact. Sam had tried to explain this to me ages ago when we talked here in this conservatory itself, about it but I guess I just take time to grasp things or atleast act freely.

Forget the past. That's what they say, right? Forget the past because there is a reason that it is not coming back.

I noticed Niall frown subtlely. He noticed Sam didn't take Justin's name, but then just let it be.

"Really?!" Zayn asked in between laughters, "We can never hear individual screams and stuff because all of them just, you know, shout so much! We can't make out anything! That's another reason we like the banners, we can read what they want to say."

"True. You know one day, I would love to go to your concert!" I said half-heartedly. The fact that I've never been able to get tickets for their concert just makes me sad.

"Have you never been to our concert, love? You should come to the one in Dublin! It will be awesome in Ireland and you'll be able to see the country for yourself!" Niall said excitedly, jumping while sitting, if you know what I mean. He and Sam are so familiar! She squirms when she is excited, as well!