Chapter 20.

"So here are your options." I smiled sweetly at Denise. I had finally gone down to three songs from my long list of romantic numbers for slow dances.

While on our way to Mullingar, Niall told me how Denise's selected choreographer had bailed on her and Greg at the last moment and that's why I was needed. To choreograph their first dance, if I can.

Even though I was just a dancer, I was able to choreograph dances, and I'm thankful for that today, as I will be able to help them.

It just comes naturally to me. Listening to a song, I let my body loose and it moves on its own, though not literally. This ability comes in handy when I'm off from work as I go to the studio to shake a leg. Dancing is not work for me, its fun and its my passion, so I do it even on day offs, when I can't come up with anything else to do. It takes me to another world, you know?

I never try to choreograph dances for our group though, I just do it when I'm alone as I really don't have any interest in people telling me how bad my choreography may be. For me, it is what I feel. That's what makes me love it. If others judge that, then there's really no point in putting your feelings out there, granting the access to others to just step on your feelings and shattering them into a million tiny pieces.

Choreographing a dance for Greg and Denise will be difficult as I have never choreographed for two people before and it has always been Contemporary or Hip Hop. For them, I'll have to look into dance forms like Ballroom and Waltz, so that's a first for me.

The moment I told Niall that I would try my best to help him with this, his eyes were a very, very bright sky blue and were so wide that I bet he was having trouble with his vision. He was taking my luggage out of the boot but when he heard what I had to say, he just dropped it back and came to me, pulling me straight into his arms.

He was hugging me so tightly, I felt warm and comfortable, while hugging him back. He was also rubbing my back and he did this the last time I hugged him, at the O2 arena. 

Horan hugs are magical. Everybody in the world, how bad they may be, need to experience this. I don't know about anyone else, but to me, this action of his, held a lot of significance.

I still remember the words he said after the hug. 'You don't know what this means to me, Sam. I really wanted my brother to have the perfect wedding and just because of you, I will be able to do that. Thank you so much, love! It means the world to me.'

Hearing them, I wanted to do my best to help Niall. He wanted to give Greg and Denise, their perfect wedding. I wanted to do the same for them, but mostly, for him. Every bride and groom's wedding day should be perfect, but this one will have to have that extra bit.

And I'll try my best.

Niall had brought me to the hotel where all their guests were staying and told me to simply 'shut up' when I tried to talk him into let me pay for my room. He had already booked one for me and said I couldn't do that and that he wouldn't talk to me if I did. He is so childish! But then again, who am I to say that? ;)

He gave me an hour or two to change my clothes and relax as I was tired after the flight and needed some slumber. Those two hours of sleep (or more) after a flight, really help a lot! All my zombie'ness' goes away thanks to them.

Niall came back exactly after two hours, like he had said and it took me fifteen minutes to realize that someone was ringing the bell as he came when I was sleeping. I rushed to open the door, thinking there was an emergency but I only found him laughing at my face.

He said that I had to go with him to his house to meet Denise and Greg and start with my job as the wedding is tomorrow. It was the last moment and I was expected to choreograph the first dance of the bride and groom in just a few hours, with not enough former knowledge of slow dancing.