Chapter 16

(Anna's POV)

We reached the house and there were noises coming from inside, so I guessed that Sam must be back. She'll be fuming when she gets to know!

Keith was practically supporting my whole body. My lose top was hanging on my frame and I was so limp that it was dropping from my shoulders. Keith's right arm was protectively wrapped around my waist. His skin was making contact with mine over there but from the look on his face he was too worried to mind. I never even thought he would worry about me as much as he's shown today. I couldn't be more thankful. He is the closest thing to a brother to me, I guess. Being together so many years does make a relationship that strong. Oh god! What am I saying?! My mind is not working right!

He was holding me securely towards him and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. My greasy, dirty hair had been pulled up by me in a tight bun on the top of my head. I can't stand greasy hair and unfortunately, I have an extra oily scalp so they become greasy the day after I shampoo! :P

How did I even become so weak in like 12 hours?! It's unreal! Sam can't even handle herself, I can't make her incharge. I'm the one who takes care of almost all the chores and stuff and I prefer it that way, to be honest.

I'm feeling a whole lot better now after consuming the medication given by the doctor but I don't know why I was still in need of the support that Keith provided. Maybe, it was just a state of mind which would change as soon as I got back to normal.

I bet he will now have one more thing to tease me about after this incident. That's what he does every single time we meet and I hate him for that.

The door opened and I looked into big black eyes. Oh boy, I should have seen this coming.

"Keith! What are you doing, holding Anna like that?" Her eyes were filled with shock and a little hurt.

"Sam can I just bring her inside first, she's really heavy..." Keith trailed, whining.

"You're gonna get one from me when I get better Andrews. You better watch out!" I said glaring at him. Sam made way for us and we walked, I limped, to the sofas where Niall and Zayn were sitting, now staring, at us.

Wait, what?

Niall and Zayn!!!?? I thought they were just gonna meet Sam and then go back to their homes! That's what the plan was, to meet them in starbucks and then go back our seperate ways! What are they doing here?! Oh my god they are HERE!!!!

Oh gosh! I look like crap! Good job Anna! They now officially know how horrible you can look.

My head started aching with all the bipolar thoughts in it, but I decided to ignore that. I don't want Sam stressing more than what she is already. She doesn't need it.

Keith placed me on the loveseat that was beside the couch on which Niall and Zayn were sitting. I noticed him clench his jaw when he saw them.

I decided to ignore that. I'll ask him later what it was about. He sucks at hiding things, you know?

Sam had shut the door behind us and come to sit beside Niall on the couch. Keith took a seat beside me and I was literally on him. Not that I liked it but I needed the support and if I didn't have his body heat to keep me warm, I would be shivering right now thanks to the fever. Sam didn't even turn the heating in the house on. I need to get better soon.

The sun that had shined in the morning was now replaced with clouds.

Sam looked at us and asked, "So, you guys mind telling me what happened when I was not here?!" Her restlessness could be clearly heard in her voice.