Baylee VI

I know I said I've done alot of things before in my existence, but I can now add something to the list of things I will never do again.

If you say Zan, I'll rip your knuckles clean off your hands.

You see, there wasn't much left of our house after Chris and Xavier returned and I got rid of Blake's body. Most of the interior was gone, the inner parts that held the actual house together were breaking, and as a result, the house itself was going to collapse or cave in on itself if nothing was done to repair it.

Well, I'm fairly sure that's what Kiros said, anyways. What, did you think I actually understood anything about the house?

Since Chris and Kiros couldn't actually go out to the store to buy anything, because they would still be considered missing people, Xavier was very keen to do the favour. Maybe alittle too keen..

Sometimes I really do wonder about him. I mean, something must have happened in the years we were apart. Something that would radically change his personality. By now, he would have found ways to get around my powers. Then again, my powers aren't as strong as they used to be.

Luckily, the house got repaired quickly, thanks to my supervision. I made sure that everyone was doing something useful. Although, I knew that they doubted my leadership skills.

"What the fuck do you do that's 'useful'?" Xavier had complained one day when his arms were full of wood.

I had smiled, and flipped my hair for dramatic affect, and to mostly piss him off.

"I stand here and look damn good in a pair of overalls."

----

As I said, the house got repaired quickly and pretty good. I mean, considering none of us were actual professionals.

There was something that was bothering me, though. It was Ringo and Paul.

I mean, Chris and Xavier.

Those two were so strange around each other lately. Usually, those two seemed to always bicker, but I couldn't help but notice something.

Ever since Blake had shown up that one time, things seemed to turn weird. I sensed alot of tension between the two young men. Had something happened between the two hair-obsessed males? Should I be concerned about it?

It was something that always lingered in the back of my mind. I know when something is wrong. Or when something is just...something, if that makes sense.

Xavier's mind was clouded most of the time. I could barely make out a single thought, a memory, a wish, or desire. It was all just, a big murky mess of thoughts.

Although, there was one main thought that seemed to stick out from the swamp of negativity. It was a single, blurred image of a young man holding a pair of scissors. His lightly dyed hair was styled strangely, a few strands of hair hanging in his face, while the rest was brushed to the right. There was a bit of a cowlick to his hair, or maybe it was just styled like that. His sky colored eyes glistened, and he was in mid-laughter. A pair of thick, rectangular shaped glasses sat on his beaming face. The young man's mid-length hair hung, framing his neck.

I couldn't get much out of that short, foggy memory except for that single image. It must have been very important to Xavier, because it was at the very top.

Who was that man? What relevance did he have to Xavier?

I decided to go and ask the Spaniard myself.

Swooping my thick, light brown hair out of my face, I made my way carefully down the hallway. I didn't want to make much sound, because Kiros would hear me from the basement, and scold me. Eventually, I reached the door where Xavier's scent was in.

I stopped abruptly, noticing something wrong. The familiar, delicious scent of Chris drifted from behind the closed door as well. Then came the yelps and whines from Xavier.

"Chris! Ouch!" There was the emotion of distress coming out in huge, shaky waves.

Chris sounded irritated, letting out a quiet sigh. "What?"

More distress from Xavier. "It's too big- FUCK," He jerked more, protesting. "Stop that!"

"Stop your whining, it wouldn't hurt if you would relax!" Chris growled at the other male.

"B-but.." Xavier's voice shook now, and he stuttered violently. "It hurts!"

"Shut up and take it like a man! It shouldn't hurt that much-it's happened like, forty times before!"

My hand trembled on the doorknob. What was happening?! They weren't..no, they couldn't! Chris loved me too much! Ringo and George forever!

"Chris, stop it! That really hurts!"

That's it. Show's over, kids.

The door was fairly easy to break down. What, did you think I would stand there and wait for them to finish?

"What the hell is going on here?!" I demanded loudly, looking around wildly.

Xavier and Chris looked up at me, their eyes stretched wide. Xavier was trembling, sitting on the floor, while Chris was perched on the couch in front of him, yanking a brush through the Spanish man's spikes.

I frowned. Instead of what I thought would be countless sex toys, were actually bottles and tubes of hair products lying all over the floor. Several brushes and combs lay sprawled about, as well. Some of the brushes were actually broken, and huge clumps of Xavier's brown hair were stuck between the teeth.

I shuddered. Ouch. Chris really didn't show mercy for knots, just like I wouldn't show mercy for him possibly cheating on me.

"Chris, out, now." I grumbled, looking around at the mess once more. " Kay? Kay." I answered for him. "Let's go eat!"

Chris didn't hesitate, after seeing my expression, and he was quickly crawling off the couch. He "accidentally" smacked Xavier in the head in the process. Xavier winced slightly, but looked relieved to be free from the brush. Your welcome, Mexican.

We eventually made it outside, and I led him away from the house. Far, far away. I didn't decide to release his arm until we were quite a distance from our house. Our love nest.

I smiled at him, inwardly giggling to myself. Finally, I could have him all to myself! No Mexicans, no evil geniuses, no creepy zombie vampires!

"Chris.." I whispered, pressing myself closer to him. He immediately stiffened, probably trying to hold himself back. It's okay, Chris! We were alone now! You can release all that tensi-

A new presence flooded my senses.

My first reaction was to make sure it wasn't Xavier or Kiros. Or Blake, for that matter.

Okay, and maybe Zan. You can never be too sure..

Except, it wasn't any of them.

It was a tiny little girl, who had revealed herself to us, coming out from behind a bush. Her huge eyes were flooded with tears, and she cried softly. I found myself quickly rushing to her side, kneeling down to examine her for any sort of injury. I didn't know why. Oh, shit. Was I a mother when I was a human?

I couldn't remember. Maybe I was. Somehow, the little girl had ended up in my arms. I whispered and spoke quietly, trying to soothe her. She immediately began to calm down, and her crying died down into a content, relaxed silence. I ran my hand slowly through her soft hair. It just, felt right.