Kiros V

• Dedicated to Forever Alone.jpg

"You ginger! How did you know it was Blake! You could have at least warned us you little bitch!!" Baylee instantly grabbed the collar of my nice purple long sleeve shirt, picked me up, and started shaking me back and forth. "Why didn't you tell us you had a fucking brother in the first place!!" She growled, throwing her hands up in the air, which in turn, made me fall down.

"He's been creeping around the house for the past week! I'd thought you'd be able to notice him, but apparently not!" I pouted at the less then graceful landing, pushing away some of my red hair that had gotten in my face. "And the only reason I knew it was him is because I'd been gathering pictures of him off the Internet..." I sighed, he was supposed to be dead, that's what the news article had said...

"Yeah, he did die, like forever ago! I saw it happen!" Baylee waved her arms around, looking for all the world like she was rabid.

"I mean, there was a news article that explained what had happened when I was five. My parents and him went missing when I was a year old." And these were not pleasant memories to remember. That's why I've been bounced from foster home to foster home. During that time, I had found out my brothers name, which was Blake. Thanks, Internet.

Technically, he was still a missing person, according to the news paper, which is why there were so many pictures over the Internet and such, the media goes crazy over any piece of evidence. Thus I learned about my brother, and my parents. No evidence was found on my parents though, but I found pictures of what they looked like.

Baylee picked me up again. "I saw him die!! He turned into frigging vampire BACON! How is he still here!!!" I could see there was a lot going on in her head.

"H-how should I know! This is one of the first times I've seen him for real! Only..." When I had seen Blake, it looked like his hair had been set on fire, not in the literal sense, but in the sense the edges of his hair had been turned a fairly bright red. "What did he look like when he died?"

"...The same! Same everything! He has a different sword though. The last one Zan broke." Zan? Now who is this Zan person? Xavier rolled his eyes, oh, right. It was probably another one of her evil boyfriends that she dumped for no adequately explored reason.

"Zan is some fuck tard that likes to kidnap people can get werewolves pregnant!" ...Alright then, I really needed to know that, thank you. I sat down at the chair opposite the couch, looking over at Chris. Well, he seemed to be okay, as his wound was nearly closed. Xavier seemed... more protective of him then usual, and I can understand why.

Wait, no I can't.

I really can't.

"You couldn't read his mind, could you?" I asked, tilting my head, she gave me a shocked look, before glaring.

"How did you know that! I didn't say anything!" She huffed, flicking hair out of the one eye she could apparently see out of.

"You say things that seem to be like you just know what we are thinking..." well she did, shes not as sneaky as she would like to think. Unfortunately for her. She growled.

"So, yeah, I couldn't read his mind. Last time I could, though, so, miss smart-ass, why don't you tell me whats going on!?" Her eye started to twitch, it was amusing.

"I don't know! Just calm yourself.  We'll think of something!" Well, I was going to say that, but then half the how... exploded. Baylee yelled out a 'HOW THE FUCK. DID HE DO THAT!' and in that short amount of time, Xavier had started to drag Chris away, as he was waking up.

Great, so, its me and the slut, versus my brother who I've never met before in my life. How was I supposed to do this?

"Dodge!!" Baylee yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. Right, fighting? What? No more inner monologue then. Fuck. I moved out of the way, as, what I think was Blakes sword just whizzed through the air, landing in the place my head was a moment ago. Before I knew it, I was being attacked, Blakes hands around my neck. This wasn't happening. Being killed by your own brother.

How ironic.

Due to my first reaction, which was kneeing him in the groin, by the way, Blake loosened his grip on me, allowing me to punch him in the face. I'm sorry about it, considering something must have been wrong. I slipped away, trying to get him to follow so Baylee could get the sword and do SOMETHING useful for once in her life.

I didn't want to see him dead. If he came back once, he'll come back again, right?

Then the all to horrible image of Baylee thrusting the sword through Blakes head was right in front of me. I'll have you know, Chris told me that he had been decapitated, and didn't, well, die. I figured out something, as long as there is no damage to the brain, or through the heart, the body will just reform. We didn't really die when they bit us, as the venom just allowed some genetic mutation that allowed certain things to happen.

We aren't undead beings of nightmares. Just genetically evolved humans. Given a different name.

You thought the fight was gonna be this long-ass thing with a lot of powers invoved?

No, that shit only happens in Twilight.

Right, no more inner monologue-ing...

Blake fell forward, blood splattering all over the ground. Baylee was shuddering, eyes wide with I don't even know what.

I had to cover my eyes. Its bad enough hearing he died twice. I didn't want to look anymore.

...At least we have some home improvements to do.