Chris VI

• Dedicated to AWKWARD MOMENTS<3

After the demolition of the house, and, well, mostly everything in it, (save for that couch, that amazing couch). We all, more or less with Baylee, her and her helpful 'supervising'. Though me and Kiros couldn't go and buy things to help fix up the house, Xavier was, so, he was never around.

He was avoiding me recently, I hope it had nothing to do with what happened when that guy who just HAPPENS to be Kiros' brother shows up...

--

"Chris! Ouch!"

"What?"

"Its to big- FUCK, stop that!!"

"Stop your whining, it wouldn't hurt if you would relax!"

"B-but... It hurts!!"

"Shut up and take it like a man! It shouldn't hurt that much- its happened like, fourty times before!"

"Chris! Stop it! that really hurts!"

Baylee then slammed the door open, her eye was twitching insanely. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE." She screeched. Her facial expression faultered, seeing the mess of brushes and hair products on the floor.

Xavier was currently sitting on the ground, me on the couch, the brush halfway through his mess of spikes.

What did she think we were doing, fucking?

And for another thing, what was she doing outside the door?

"Chris, out, now. Kay? Kay. Lets go eat!" She growled, the twitching in her left telling me that I should really get going. I quickly got off the couch, accidentally smacking Xavier in the head with my leg, before getting yanked out of the room and out of the house. Ouch, my arm.

She wouldn't let go until we were far, far away from the house. Its like she didn't like Xavier or something. Hating him was my job! She smiled creepily in my direction, blinking.

"Uh..." If there was one thing I knew I didn't like, it was being around Baylee.

Alone.

"Chris~" She pushed herself closer to me, having that rapist face she always had. That was- until she paused, and I found out why.

A small child, a girl, due to the fact she was wearing a sundress came out from behind a couple of bushes, bawling her eyes out.

Baylee was immediately by her side. Apparently she really liked small children. They conversed, and I rolled my eyes- great, another person we had to take care off. Well, until she got bitten to, because thats exactly what we needed. Six year old vampire children.

Thank god this wasn't TWILIGHT or some shit like that!

Baylee had taken the small child in her arms, cooing to her, it seemed to calm the little girl down, which was good. Crying is loud...

"Can we keep her?" She asked, giving the little girl big goo goo baby eyes, like it was a puppy.

Oh dear god...