Baylee V

• Dedicated to R.I.P Joe Smith

In the entire two hundred years I have existed on this planet, many experiences have happened to me. Out of the many incidents in my odd little life, I learned a few things.

One, no matter how many people tell you otherwise, it is possible to date twins at the same time.

Two, never trust gingers.

It doesn't matter how many people will bitch and complain about being slapped with the 'ginger' stereotype, I don't care.In my life, they have brought me nothing but great distress.

Alright, I will admit it, that Kiros is the only ginger I have actually ever been a friend with. Friend is just the umbrella term here, keep in mind. Although, perhaps I should stop and look at the bigger picture here. Kiros was the sister of Blake, an interesting figure I have encountered in the past.

It was a piece of my past that I really do not like to discuss to anyone. In that past, I happened to be dating a certain... unique man who went by the name 'Zan'. I never learned if that was merely a nickname or shortened version of his real name. You could say I hit the 'jack pot' with him. After all, he was tall, strong, and easy to look at. But I had enough intelligence to know that he was trouble, and anyone involved with him would receive nothing but the same level of... well, trouble. What does he have anything to do with Blake?

I never actually learned much about Zan's past involvement with Blake. I was very well aware that Zan's past was not as squeaky clean as his t-shirts. I knew, like me, he really did fuck up Blake's chance at ever living a happy, sane lifestyle as a human being. Something obviously occurred in Blake's younger years that caused him to come out of nowhere and attack Zan, while I was with him, might I add. At the time, I thought nothing of this random, obviously planned attack. Like I mentioned earlier, being with Zan caused alot of unpleasant experiences that will probably stick with me for the rest of my doomed existence. It was a normal occurrence to open the door and see Zan standing there with a sheepish smile and blood on his hands.

The fight between Zan and Blake was the same generic battle that I had been forced to sit through many times before. In the end, of course, Zan won and we were free to continue whatever disturbing lovey dovey act we were performing. I hadn't considered that Blake had more motives to his attack. I hadn't considered that after Zan sent him to the dreary, firey depths of hell, he might actually come back.

And yet, he did.

After I was done with all the shit with Zan and the other people I lived with at the time. After I decided to change my appearance and self image to others. After I killed Zan's brother as a silent, bloody "fuck you".

Which leads me to my next point. I nearly shit bricks when I learned this psycho, red highlighted freak was related to Kiros, one of my housemates. I mean, she could have killed me in my sleep or something! If I actually did sleep..

That's beyond the point here, though. Like my overly paranoid 'friend' Xavier mentioned, she could be building instruments of mass destruction under our very noses and the truth could never come out, even after the smoke has cleared, and confused citizens are picking through ashes of our demolished, 'immortal' bodies. Maybe..maybe all of this was a set up! Think about it! If you add the clues together, you'll come to conclude that Kiros and Blake are an evil, scheming sister-brother team who have a very questioning relationship, and plan to kill those above them-

Alright, no more watching 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' for me.

I needed answers, though. Why did Kiroshide the fact that a blood thirsty sword wielder was her brother? Especially since I've had contact with him in the past! He could've certainly killed me just for having something to do with Zan! (To be fair, that is a very valid reason.)