Chris IV

• Dedicated to Bacon

Hearing Kiros blab on about AIDS and such didn't really help with my headache. It was like something had just gotten shoved into my head, without my consent. It was even worse hearing that Baylee might indeed, have AIDS, and apparently since I bit her, I could very well have them to. JOY.

"I mean, you can tell if a person has a blood thing like you said, and, it will get you sick if you noms on them." Did she seriously just say noms? Please tell me she didn't...

"Noms?" Kiros asked, tilting her head. I could care less about this situation as it is, I was more worried about the fact that I was covered in blood, and that the dude that was there, suddenly upped and poofed. Baylee growled.

"Shut up." They both turned to look at me, and I was freaking out. What the hell had happened?

"Why am I covered in blood?" I looked around, blinking. "Hey... what happened to that other guy?" I asked, turning to look at Baylee, she sighed, looped her arm around mine, and began to walk.

"No reason. Now, lets get moving, okay?" She chirped, tightening her arm to the point of where it began to hurt. "I uh... managed to remo- I mean, find an empty house in the middle of the woods. How lucky!" I could hear the gritting of her teeth. Ouch. What did I do? Her head flipped to look at Kiros, and she growled out. "You, ginger, come." With a flick of her hand. Kiros started to follow, with a sigh.

Over the thing she almost said. She was going to say remove, and by that, probably meant murdered. Which bothered me, greatly. As much as I knew I would have to end up doing that to keep living, it still didn't mean it was right.

"Well, here we are!" She opened the door, and, well, dragged me inside. Kiros instantly went to the basement, and Baylee let me go to get something from the closet. Its in that instant, while I was nursing my (even though it didn't look like it) bruised arm, she jumped me, and forced something over my head.

I freaked out. This bitch wanted to rape me. I litterally flailed around, and that didn't go well with her.

She sat on me. Before I knew it, she had shoved this dog suit, THING on me, and Kiros was staring at us like this was going to become something that was going to happen alot over time.

"What?" She asked, blinking her now red eyes at us. Are our eyes going to stay red? I liked having dark purple eyes, thank you.

"Oh, uhm, nothing! Showing him how to fight werewolves, that's all!" Baylee hissed, shoving her foot deeper into my back. That hurt. I mouthed 'Help me' at Kiros... "Shut up, Ringo!" Ringo? Since when was I one of the Beatles?

"Right, well, I'm going to take the basement, alright?" Kiros reached to scratch at the back of her neck, laughing nervously, inching back towards the door.

"Aww! But... I was going to use that for my sexy dungeon..." At those words, I started struggling again. Sexy Dungeon? Are you kidding me. This bitch. Was sex deprived beyond words. It was scary. I managed to get Baylee off of me, and I started taking the dog suit off. I growled at her, now my back hurt to. Kiros turned around, sighing. Baylee asked where she was going, and Kiros just replied with 'getting stuff, want clean clothes.'

I would like some clean clothes to, thank you for asking.

The minute Kiros left the house is the minute I turned around to see if Baylee was still there.

She wasn't. This was creeping me out. I was supposed to fend for myself with a horny, probably insane vampire chick coming after me. Why? Why. Seriously. I don't know how long I was sitting there, hiding behind the couch, waiting for her to attack. It was scary.

Then she jumped me, and I was fighting for my life. She was literally shredding my clothes off. This was not fun. And hearing her, creepy ass giggle, did it for me.

"Bitch, if you touch my boxers..." I was cut off, as she casually poked them, giggled, and then the door opened. It was Kiros. I have never been so happy in my entire. Life. She went on to babble about forth wall breaking stuff, tossed me a new shirt and some pants, and Baylee, very slowly, got the fuck off me.

Thank. Whoever is watching...

-----

And then HE had to show up! Xavier! God. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him more then oil hates water, and that's a lot. That. Stupid. Head band. And his stupid spiky hair! He's so arg!

Apparently, Kiros finds it funny when me and him start arguing over random stuff that isn't very important. Hair products are very important! This stuff was expensive! She doesn't think its important because its not happening to her!

This went on for a month. A long. Boring. Month. With uh... ...Right, yeah.

Poor couch...

Its not hair gel...

ANYWAY.

Now, I'm not going to bother you with the details of 'feeding' or whatever its called, because I'm sure your used to vampire stories going into a long and boring and detailed account of that kind of stuff.

Well, not this one!

While Xavier was finishing up, I had decided to walk around, and that indeed, was a very bad idea, because it ended up with a very dark sword blade going through my stomach and pinning me to a tree. It hurt.

Whats worse is, the guy doing it didn't have any sign of emotion on his face, not even while he slowly started to twist the sword, while it was still gorged into my stomach. My hands gripped the blade, pushing against the insane amount of force this stranger was putting on the handle of the weapon.

He mumbled something in a foreign language, shoving the blade deeper, with little or no effort on his part at all. It scared me how little this guy cared, meaning he had done this probably... who knows how many times. And he looked barely older then I did..

I remeber seeing Baylees shocked face, more at who it was then what was going on, and Xavier yelling and running at the black haired individual. I just passed out from the pain.

Who was that guy?