Kiros IV

• Dedicated to Your Face.

"I'm going to have a problem with the blood drinking thing, though." I huffed, picking at the blood stains on my teal t-shirt. "I mean, do you have any idea how many blood borne diseases there are? Chris, she could have AIDS for all you know!" Baylee looked upset over the matter, and, me, not knowing how old she was, I could very well be right.

"I do not... last time I checked!" I raised my eyebrow at that. Last time she checked? So it was possible for them to get sick with this stuff, was it? "I mean, you can tell if a person has a blood thing like you said, and, it will get you sick if you noms on them..."

"Noms?" Its not like I haven't heard that word be used before, but in that sort of way?

"Shut up." She mumbled, before she turned her head towards Chris, who was, in a literal sense, freaking out.

"Why am I covered in blood?" He looked around, then blinked a couple of times. "Hey... what happened to that other guy?" Sometimes... it hurt my head to be around him. If only he could put two and two together, he'd see that it was that random guys blood all over himself, and that he had, quite in the least, killed the other man.

"No reason. Now, lets get moving, okay?" Baylee chirped, looping her arm around Chris' and dragging him off. "I uh... managed to remo- I mean, find an empty house in the middle of the woods. How lucky!" She gritted her teeth. "You, ginger, come." She flicked her free hand at me, and I sighed, obviously having no choice but to follow. Chris looked slightly worried, about Baylees slip up of words, but said nothing over the matter.

What bothered me the most, though, is that after a while, people would notice we went missing. Not that my foster family would care, they would probably be happy over the matter. The only thing is, all my clothes (the ones not currently covered in blood) were still there. I was going to have to end up showing up in the middle of the night, stealing all my stuff, and then returning to this house, which would probably end up being the base of operations.

The walk to the house was most likely much longer then I thought, but as being caught up in my own musings, it didn't really matter. The sky, however, showed that it was getting late. Strange thing was, I wasn't tired at the moment, despite everything that has happened in the past couple of hours.

"Well, here we are!" Baylee said, quickly opening the door, and still holding Chris, dragging him along as well. Poor guy. It had seemed that Baylee had already moved things around in the house, though, as most of the stuff was piled in corners. I noticed an open door, with some stairs leading downwards, and that must have been the basement.

That is where I was going to stay, if I had to live with these guys for the rest of eternity. All I need is a steel plate door and a long, confusing combination lock that says... well, I'm not quite sure yet... As I went down the stairs, there was so obvious thumping and someone opening and closing a door, and I really did not want to know what the other two were doing.

Although the walls were water stained (I'm going to have to fix that, aren't I? The other two are lazy...), and there was obvious mildew on the ground, which burned my nose, by the way. Stupid vampire sense of smell! It would have to do. More thumps came from upstairs, and I sighed, going back up the stairs.

...And Chris was in a dog suit.

I don't. Even. Want. To know.

"What?"

"Oh, uhm, nothing! Showing him how to fight werewolves, that's all." Baylee glared slightly, digging her foot into Chris' back, Chris, however, mouthed the words 'Help me'.

"Shut up, Ringo!" She hissed.

"Right, well... I'm going to take the basement, alright?" I mumbled, shuffling back towards the door.

"Aww! But... I was going to use that for my sexy dungeon..." The minute she said those words, Chris started flipping out, trying to crawl out from under the, obviously sex deprived vampire chick.

It was dark, and by the time on the clock on the wall, it was close to two in the morning. I turned around, getting a "Where are you going?" from Baylee. I answered,

"I'm going to get my stuff from my house. I kind of want to use clean clothes." I said, making my way towards the door and out of the house. The air was fresh, but the night just seemed dead.

As I made my way back to my house, I just thought, why not get Chris' stuff as well? I'm sure he'd like a non-bloody shirt as well, at least I hope. Thus my ninja-thief skills got kicked into place, and I (though very loudly, as I kept knocking shit over,) managed to get the important things. Me, more of, clean clothes and all the huge textbooks from school, and Chris well... His hair products...

I shit you not.

And it wasn't very heavy to carry either. All I was hoping was that when I got back to the house, something like before was going to happen. And then I heard it.

"Bitch, if you touch my boxers..." Chris was cut off, and there was some strange giggling. Oh god, really? I opened the door, stood there, and then started.

"You two do realize that this novel is not R rated, correct? And even if it was, the writers couldn't depict what it was because they would get banned." Yes. I just broke the forth wall. Get over it.

Baylee, who was sitting on Chris, blinked, then very slowly, got off of him, and walked to a different area of the house, leaving Chris cursing and glaring in her general direction.

------

The last couple of weeks have gone by pretty quickly, to tell you the truth. Nothing really bad has happened. That is, until that one other guy showed up, but good news this time, it was not one of Baylees evil ex boyfriends, and I was happy for that, she was almost as bad as that chick in Scott Pilgrim vs The World.

His name, was, apparently, Xavier. His hair color was the same as Baylee, but a little lighter, but he was wearing this white headband, which was east to see through the spikes of brown hair. Him and Chris got into arguments. All. The. Time. Its like they were an angry married couple that had nothing better to do with their lives other then argue all the time.

And most of the time, it was over Chris' expensive hair products he now had to hide around the hosue, so that Xavier couldn't find them. It was werid though. Considering a whole bunch of new 'hair gel' stains are beggining to get on the couch...

Poor couch.

Everything went normally for a month or two, well, as normal as things can get for a bunch of undead people living in a house together to be...

Until Chris, Baylee and Xavier came back from eating covered in blood, and Chris was slung over Xaviers shoulder.

I almost died again when I found out they had seen my older brother.