Chris II

• Dedicated to Slenderman

I think she hit me with a tree, and I didn't get knocked out, as it was more like... My head flew off my body. As cool as that was. That really hurt. It was even weirder seeing my body- without its head- fall down on its own. Was this supposed to happen? Baylee sighed, walked over, set up my body against the tree, and looked back at the new comer.

"Abbey, really, you hit the first one you see, and it just happens to be my new... him." She pouted, fixing her gloves, letting the smallest of devious smirks flit on her face for a second, "But, have you followed me the entire way here? You never give up, do you?" Abbey, the other one, apparently, just snorted..

"Its fairly easy to follow you, leaving the dead trail of hot guys. Its even easier when you have many noses." Abbey flicked some of her brown hair out of her face, pony tail over her shoulder.

"What do you mean by, many... " Baylees crimson eyes widened, then narrowed. "You cheater!" She huffed, stomping her feet and pouting. "Thats not fair! I only have one decapitated hot guy!" Abbey laughed, in the kind of way when you see a cheerleader after getting a good grade on a quiz, though it was clearly copied off someone else.

"Well then, maybe I'll win!" She flicked her wrist, causing her, for lack of a better word, army of wolves to surround the two undead beings. Oh god. This was not going to end well. Not at all.

"You! Where going to die! You know that right?" Wait, can the undead... die again? Whatever, if we did, I would rather it be something fast, other then getting torn apart by huge dogs. Said big dog walked over toward my decapitated head, growled, and promptly started to chew on it.

My head is now a dogs chew toy. How lovely.

And with that stupid dog chewing me to pieces, and ruining my hair, (oh dear god, that's going to take forever to fix.) I missed most of what happened between the two girls after that. There was yelling, the sudden smell of meat, and then the dogs just disappeared.

Did we win?

Apparently the answer was yes, because my head got yanked up off its spot on the ground, face covered with slobber. Just... great. Wonderful. AMAZING. Baylee made an 'ewww' sound, and quickly shoved my head back on my body, before wiping the slobber that got on her hands on my shirt.

Gee, thanks. I really needed that.

It apparently didn't take very long for us to heal, because I could use my fingers again, to do what exactly? To see if there was a line, or at least some sort of sign that my head had been cut off. There wasn't any.

"What the?" I flipped, looking from Baylee, back to my hand, and so forth. "Why? What? Huh?"

My head hurt. And not because I had just gotten it cut off. None of this should be possible. Vampires shouldn't exist, and neither should werewolves. (If that is what those dog things where, I'm guessing they were). This was all just... confusing.

"Believe me when I say, you're never going to get used to that. Especially if its something like your head." Baylee offered her hand again, and I, sighing, took it. Right now, she was the only one who could tell me about this kind of stuff, even though she was the one who forced me into it.

"Is this, normal?" I mumbled, putting my hand back to my throat again. Then it hit me- my throat was really, insanely, dry.

And then I heard Kiros' voice echoing through the woods, looking for me so we could go over to the mall.

This day is just perfect, isn't it?