Mini Chapter: Kiros Explains Vampires

• Dedicated to DARTZUUU~~~

AN: This is a short chapter, as its just explaining things, as the other author can not get to her computer at the time. Thank you.

----

Ah, yes, let me explain in a bit more detail about what vampires are.

Like I said before, we are just technically, genetically mortified humans. Let me, and break it down.

Healing: As I hope you have noticed, vampires heal much faster then humans, even if one of their body parts got cut off. That is because the cells are still alive even if they are blocked off from the rest of the body, just reattaching it will help, and yadda yadda.

Ageing: Vampires do age, they get older, but the appearance of them doesn't change because their cells are still multiplying at the same rate- though much faster, thus the amazing healing capabilities as well. The body still produces the same amount of hormones and such throughout the vampires entire lifetime, so if your turned into a vampires as a hormonal teenage boy, your staying a hormonal teen age boy. You look exactly the same, to, although you keep all imperfections, you can still change what the body looks like, such as, getting rid of acne, and, weight such. You will not, however, get taller.

How to Kill: Any direct attack to the brain, and or the heart. As blood as needed for vampires just as much as humans, though it might be slightly diffrent. If the brain is destroyied then the person can not function, and dies. With the heart, if that is punctured, with anything, it will kill them, as the blood has stopped flowing.

Most of this has to do with genetics, as the venom causes certain things to mutate, which leads me to my other point.

Powers: Like Baylees mind reading, which is a power cause by a mutation while she was changing into a vampire, thus giving her the power. Powers are not determined while they are human, as they are usually rare, and most of the time done randomly.

Hope this helps.