Chapter 27

I can't seem to be happy anymore about the fact that I have a daughter. I feel bad, but all I can think about is how everyone stares and judges. I cry in the shower sinking to the floor letting the hot water hit my skin. I can't help but cry, and I hate that. I thought he cured me, but all I can do now is cry. "Parker." Kian says opening the shower door. I just look up at him to see him looking down at me.

I force myself to stand up and he gives me a small smile. "Parker, what's wrong?" He asks gently as he steps into the shower with me. His clothes soak fast from the water, but he ignores it hugging me.

"I'm sorry." I sob into his chest.

"Shh it's okay." He soothes whispering in my ear. I shake my head controlling the tears.

"No it's not. I'm not happy, and I don't know how to be." He looks to me confused before kissing my head.

"But we have Nevaeh." Kian smiles.

"You don't get it. I'm not happy seeing her, and it kills me. All the looks. I just can't." I sob all over again. Kian turns the shower off, and I'm engulfed in the warmth of a fluffy blue towel.

"I do get it Parker. Everyone looks at me and sees the guy you knocked up a minor." He looks down, which makes guilt fill me. I push him away from me and walk out of the bathroom, but the sight in front of me stops me. There laying on the bed is Nevaeh, with a pillow on one side of her, and Hazzey on the other side of her. I smile at Hazzey who rests her head right next to my little girl's head. I feel Kian come up behind me before he wraps his arms around my waist.

I feel my body tense up as he rests his chin on my shoulder. "I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry." He says making me relax. I nod my head understanding before walking away from him and to our kids, I count Hazel as our first. I lay next to them petting Hazel and kissing my daughter's head. Her eyes watch me as she lips form a wide grin. She makes a gurgling noise making a small smile form on my lips. Hazel licks my face making me laugh as I snuggle my face into her fur.

--

As I'm feeding Nevaeh I can hear Kian talking to Jc, and Leah. I sigh looking down to my little girl, who has her eyes locked on me. "I do love you." I tell her. Her tiny hand rests on my upper chest making me smile. "Mommy just has a hard time being happy." I say softly as she lets go and I fix my shirt. I then burp her, which she gurgles once she has burped.

"Who is my little girl?" I grin kissing her cheek. I hear someone at the door, but I ignore them as I stand up holding my baby close to my chest. I walk until I see Kian, and stop.

"Let's go out today." He proposes. I raise an eyebrow at him as I shift Nevaeh in my arms.

"And where will we be going?" I ask unsure of the whole thing. He grins at me walking closer to where I stand.

"Just take a walk in the park. I think it would be good to get fresh air. Plus we can bring Hazel." He says. I look down to Nevaeh and smile seeing her smiling at me.

"What do you think?" I ask her in my baby voice. She makes a gurgling noise grinning up at me. I laugh looking to Kian smiling. "Okay, just let me get ready. Here take her." I say. He nods his head taking our daughter from my arms to hold her in his.

I walk into Kian and I's room. I find a pair of jeans and a loose blue short-sleeve shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun as I walk out to find Kian and Nevaeh. I smile seeing them in the our kitchen sitting at the table. Kian holds her in his arms, and Hazel sits in front of them looking up to our baby. I smile a little wider as I wrap my arms around Kian's shoulders. I feel like I'm forcing myself to be happy, but sometimes I can't even tell.

"You ready?" He asks looking up to me with a smile on his lips. I nod my head letting him go and stepping back.

"Did you pack a baby bag?" I ask.

"Yes I did. It's in the stroller." He says getting, and I hear Hazel following him. I clip a leash on her as Kian gets Nevaeh in the seat. We get out of the house and walk down the sidewalk. I walk holding Hazel's leash and Kian pushes the stroller. The warm air hugs my skin warming me up. I smile as we walk, and I can feel Kian glancing at me.

"Kian." I sigh.

"What, Park?" He asks, making my heart flutter at the name.

"I think I can see myself getting happier." I smile at him. Kian grins at me leaning over to peck my lips.

"That's great." He beams. I smile looking down the the ground watching it as we walk. Not wanting to look up to see people staring.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it. Sorry for the delay I've been very busy lately. Sadly there are only a few more chapters left.

Don't forget to leave a comment and a vote to show my you liked it.

Love you all

XO