Chapter 16

I walk into school wearing one of Kian's shirts, his white shirt with skinny blackish navy blue stripes, along with yoga pants. I ignore the looks that some people give me and just make my way to my locker. I open my locker to grab the books I need. "Parker?" Alex asks coming up to me.

"Yes?" I ask looking to him. He raises an eyebrow at me taking me in cautiously. "Please don't look at me like that." I beg closing my locker.

"How ar-"

"Stop." I cut him off. "I'm fine, okay?" I say sighing. I walk pass him to get to my class. I don't feel anything right now, which somewhat scares me. Leah called the guys and told them what happened, and they are hurrying back as fast as they can. It's been almost a week, and everyone is waiting for me to crumble.

I get to my first class and take my seat waiting for the bell to ring. The bell rings and the teacher starts teaching. Suddenly the phone in the classroom starts ringing. Our teacher groans before she gets it. "Parker, go to the office." She says annoyed as she hangs the phone up. Everyone looks to me and whispers as I stand up. I grab my backpack and head out of class.

I walk down to the office only to freeze as I see who is standing in front of the office. "Kian!" I shout running to him. He turns to me opening his arms up. I jump on him wrapping my arms and legs around him. His arms wrap around me tightly seeming to not want to let me go. I break down in his embrace, and everything that I felt numb to comes flooding over me.

"Parker, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He says into the crook of my neck. He holds me in the hall as some people come out of their classrooms hearing my sobs. The principal comes out of his office, but I can only focus on my tears and that Kian is here right now.

I feel him walk out of school, and I don't care where he takes me. I just don't want him to leave ever again. I just can't handle it if he leaves.

He puts me into his car, but I won't let him go holding him tighter. "Parker, please. Let me just get you home." Kian says his voice cracking. I nod my head sobbing as he unwraps my arms and legs from around him. I let him do what he needs to, and he buckles me up before shutting the door and getting in himself.

----

Kian and I lay outside on the white circle floating thing that Jc and him have in their pool. We were basically crying inside all day, and I don't mean just me. Kian cried a little too, but tried to keep me calm most of the time. We have been laying out here for an hour now watching the sun go down.

"When can we find out what our baby is?" Kian asks looking to me. I look at him and smile at his interest in our baby.

"Not for a few more weeks." He nods his head a small smile on his face as he looks back to the sky. Our hands are intertwined, and Kian rubs circles with his thumb on the back of my hand.

"You should move in here when the baby comes." Kian says. I look at him with wide eyes making him look at me. "What?" He asks.

"Really? But I don't want to leave Nancy. Especially if Leah is going to do the same thing." I say sitting up making the white thing rock.

"We will talk to Nancy. I don't want to live in a different house than my baby." Kian says sitting up too, but slower than me making it rock only a little bit. I nod my head sighing.

Kian moves closer to me and kisses my shoulder causing me to shiver. "Kian." I warn him as his arms wrap around me. He freezes nodding his head and kisses my cheek.

"I know." He says understanding as tears start to pool in my eyes again. "Look at me." He says gently. I look to Kian, and right into his eyes. He wipes my stray tear that escaped my eye. "I'm not going to try anything. I promise Parker." Kian says honesty shining in his eyes. I smile at him before I wrap my arms around him hugging him tight.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"I just missed you Parker, so fucking much." He whispers in my ear.

"I missed you too Kian." I say squeezing him a little tighter.

----

We all sit down for dinner, that Nancy made, and no one brings up what had happened. That was a few weeks ago, but I know they still are cautious about it. Which I am happy about. Kian sits next to me and across from Jc, while Leah sits across from me. Nancy sits at the head of the table where Leah and I are.

"So girls tomorrow we find out what you two are having!" Nancy squeals. Leah and I laugh and the guys just smile.

"I'm hoping for a boy." Jc says taking a bite of his chicken. Leah rolls her eyes at that.

"I just want our baby to be healthy." She says drinking her pink lemonade, which she has been craving for a lot lately.

"Me too. I want our baby to be healthy." I say looking to Kian. He smiles at me and takes my hand under the table, and lacing our fingers together.

"Same here."

"You don't want a boy?" Jc asks. Kian looks to him thinking about it.

"Honestly I don't care. I just want it to be healthy." He says.

"Well I want that too, but I also want a boy." Jc says. We all laugh shaking our heads at him.

"Well I hope just because we have a girl." Leah says. Jc gasps looking at her with wide eyes.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh yes I would." Leah says poking his noise. Nancy chuckles as she eats some of her chicken.

"Settle down now and eat. You girls aren't just eating for yourselves anymore." She points out.

"Nancy we know. We even have the bump to prove it." I say putting a hand on my small bump. I see Leah doing the same, which makes me smile widely. It's not as scary when you have someone that is going through the same thing close to you.

"Oh I can't wait for the little ones to come." Nancy says getting a little too excited. Kian squeezes my hand making me look to him. He gives me a small smile and I give him one back. Kian means towards me and pecks my cheek.

"Everything will be fine. I'm here for both of you." He whispers in my ear. I nod my head and look to see everyone watching us. I blush looking down at my plate. I know he means the truth, but I'm still not totally sure. You can't always keep a promise... I learned that years ago.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it. I'm back from vacation so back to faster updates.

Don't forget to comment and vote...

Love you all

XO