Chapter 25

I wake up in my new room feeling happy. All the boxes are now unpacked and everything is now set up. My grandparents set up a baby shower for me, and that's where we are going today. It's also for Leah, and we are both excited for this. I'm nervous though because they said the family was going to be there. I roll over, carefully, and see a sleeping Kian. He sleeps peacefully as his hair is all messy. He wraps his arms around me pulling me closer to him.

I sigh taking in his natural scent. I look down to his bare arms and start to trace his tattoos. I smile slightly as I trace them all separately. "That tickles." A very sexy raspy morning voice says. I blush looking up to Kian meeting his brown eyes.

"Morning." I smile before pecking his lips. He grins against my lips before he deepens the kiss. He moved us so he is on top of me, but puts no pressure on me. Our lips move in sync, and his hands travel down to the hem of my over sized tee shirt. I freeze under him making him stop and look at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks dazed.

"Won't it hurt the baby?" I ask freaking out.

"Shh, it won't hurt our little girl." He says gently caressing my face with his right hand.

"I don't know Kian." I say very unsure to go any further. I can see the lust in his eyes, and that he is trying to hold back just for me. I kiss his lips not caring at that point as I tug on his hair making him moan into my mouth.

--

I fidget nervously in the car as Nancy parks it. Kian holds my hand and gives it a tight squeeze gaining my attention. "Everything will be fine." He assures me. Leah looks back to me from the front seat, and gives me a small smile.

"Are you kids ready?" Nancy asks. We all look to her and give a hesitant nod. "All right then, let's go." She says getting out of the car. We all get out followed by Nancy locking the car.

We walk up to the front door, and my nerves are just jumbling up. I go to knock on the door, but it opens before I could. My grandma smiles widely as she takes me into a hug. She lets me go and does the same to the others before moving out of the way. "Come in, come in." She says ushering us in.

"Princess." My grandfather says coming towards us as we all enter the foyer. I smile at him and meet him for a hug. He hugs me as tight as he can because of my pregnant belly. He lets me go and hugs the others. I walk further in hearing the chitter chatter of people. I hear kids laughing and squealing making me smile. The halls have streamers of blue and pink leading out of the flyer. The kitchen and living room are covered in everything blue and pink. Not to mention anything you would expect for a baby shower. There are two gift tables, for Leah and myself, one has a blue cloth and the other has a pink. I smile at all the decorations and feel Kian come stand right beside me.

"Parker!" Aunt Michele cheers. Everyone looks to me, and I feel myself go red from the attention. There are family members here that I've never met before, and they are all now focused on me. They all take me in making me hold in my breath.

"You're right." Someone gasps. "She does look like her." They add. He has blonde hair and gray eyes, which take in every inch of me. My family who has already met me get up and hug me.

"Everyone, this is Parker and Kian. Then there is Leah and Jc, and we can't forget the girls' guardian Nancy." Uncle James introduces as Kian wraps a reassuring arm around me.

"Hi everyone, and thank you for coming." I say giving a small wave. Some still stare at me unsure of how to take it in. I sigh knowing that not everyone is on broad with the whole baby thing.

"You look just like her." Some lady says coming over to me. Tears in her eyes as she hugs me, and I hug her back. I can feel the others coming over for a big group hug. I smile feeling the love from my family, a love I haven't had from a big family. I've had Leah, Kian, Jc, and Nancy to give me love, but this is different.

"Alright everyone, lets not overwhelm her." My grandfather says. People start to back away letting me be. I smile at all of them as I wipe my tears. Kian suddenly has me in his arms and my head on his chest. He rubs my back soothingly as I take in deep breaths.

"We didn't mean to make you cry." A guy my age says. I shake my head not able to talk.

"It's not you. She is just a little more emotional being pregnant and all." Kian says. I hit his chest lightly making Kian and Jc chuckle. I turn back to my family and smile at them.

"I'm sorry guys." I say wiping my tears from my eyes.

"Nonsense, we understand." My aunt says smiling. I smile back and feel my heart swell from the joy and love.

--

I sit at the table with some of my mother's cousins, and one happens to be around my age. I raise an eyebrow at him waiting for him to make a move. He just stares me down waiting to see what I will do. I feel Kian's arm around me tighten. I roll my eyes at that before I sigh and talk. "What is it?" I ask kind of annoyed.

"It's just- never mind." He stops himself.

"No really?" I ask.

"Why would you do it? You know, have a baby at this age." He says.

"It's not like it was planed." Kian says annoyed. I look to him shocked by his little outburst. He looks down before storming off. I sigh looking back to Trev.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"It's not your fault." I sigh getting up. I hurry after Kian and see him punching the wall. "Kian." I call gently. I hug him from behind and I feel his body tense a little.

"You shouldn't be this close to me right now." He warns.

"Kian." I whisper kissing his back. He moves me to stand right in front of him. "You know I wouldn't change a thing about where we are right now." I say looking right into his brown eyes. He tries to read me to see if I'm lying, but he can tell I'm not. "Kian I love you." I say and kiss his lips quick.

"I love you, Parker." He breaths before pushing me against the wall, and his lips claim mine. My arms wrap around his neck as his cage my in against the wall. Our lips mold together perfectly as the love we have pour into the kiss.

"Guys really?" Jc groans making Kian and I part lips. We both look to Jc breathless and smiling. "You already made a baby, isn't that enough for now?" He shakes his head muttering to himself. He turns and walks away letting Kian and I continue.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it. Sorry for the supper long wait. I have been busy, but I promise the wait won't be that long again.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love you all