Chapter 21

We walk up to the door with my nerves growing. Kian holds my hand and squeezes it reassuringly as we get closer. Nancy leads the way, and Leah and Jc follow behind us. We are meeting my family I've never met. We all dressed in nice clothes wanting to get approval from my family. Nancy knocks on the door as we all wait at the bottom of the steps. The door opens to my grandma, and she smiles widely at us. Her smile is warm and welcoming, and I can't help but feel a little calmer than before.

"Come in, come in." She says happily moving out of the way. We walk in hearing a little laughter a from kids. We take off our shoes as my grandma closes the door. Suddenly she wraps me in a hug, which takes me by surprise. It's an awkward hug as I use one hand to hug back because I don't want to let Kian's hand go.

"It's so good to see you again." She says. I smile as we pull back.

"Me too." I say with my smile still on my face.

"Princess." I hear my grandpa say happily. I smile at him as he comes over and gives me a tight hug. I hug him the same way I hugged my grandma because I didn't want to let Kian's hand go.

"Oh, come on let's go introduce you to your aunts, uncles, and cousins." I gulp nodding my head, and Kian squeezes my hand letting me know he is here.

"Okay." I say quietly. My grandparents smile leading the way to the kitchen. I walk into the area, which is a open concept floor plan, so the kitchen and family room are connected. All eyes go to us, and I see two couples sitting at the table talking, two look similar. I'm guessing they are my mother's siblings. They have the same brown color hair as me, but they have brown eyes as I have blue eyes. My uncle has a short beard, which he pulls off nicely. My aunt's hair falls down straight just past her shoulders. My aunt smiles at me slightly, and so does my other one. My other aunt has dirty blonde hair that is in light curls down to her shoulders, and has blue eyes. My other uncle has black hair blonde hair and very blue eyes.

I step closer to Kian freaking out a little. And I know the others are behind us. I smile to everyone and notice kids in the family room half. There are five of them, but my attention is brought back to the aunts and uncles as they gasp. "You look just like her." My uncle says standing up. My aunt follows his lead tears pricking her eyes.

"James, Michele this is Parker, her boyfriend Kian, her cousin Leah, and her boyfriend Jc, and Nancy. Nancy is Parker and Leah's guardian." My grandma says.

I feel them all taking me in before I feel their eyes on my stomach. "Parker?" My aunt questions. I look into her eyes, which show too many emotions to pin point them.

"I'm pregnant." I say as calmly as I can. "And it's a girl." I say squeezing Kian's hand, and he squeezes mine back.

"Really?" My other aunt asks. I nod my head smiling as I place a hand on my stomach.

"Leah is too." I say looking to a very nervous Leah. Jc has a comforting arm wrapped around her. My aunt and uncle come up to me and hug me. I let go of Kian reluctantly as I hug them back.

"We are just so happy you are alive and happily, and that we found you." My aunt says crying. I can't help but smile as I feel so loved right now.

"We will always be here for you, both of you." My uncle says pulling back, and bringing Leah into the hug as well. After a minute we all pull away and my other aunt and uncle hug us.

"Kids, come meet your cousin and her family." My uncle, biological uncle, says. All five kids come, and I smile at them warningly. "Oh, and you can call me uncle James. This is my wife Courtney, and our children Paul, Tom, and June." He says love in his eyes as he talks about them. Paul looks like a mini uncle James, and Tom looks like him except for his mom's hair and eye color. June has her dad's hair and mom's eyes.

"Call me aunt Michele. This is my husband Mark and our kids Bethany, and Tony." Tony looks a lot like his mom, but has his dad's eyes, while Bethany is a mini her mother.

"Hi guys. I'm Parker, and this is my boyfriend Kian, my cousin Leah, her boyfriend Jc, and Nancy." I say gesturing to all of them. Bethany and Paul look around ten while Tony looks five and June looks three. Tom on the other hand looks to be closer to ten but not quite there. They all smile and shyly say hi to us before the run back to where they were.

"Come sit down." Aunt Michele says. We all sit at the table, with Kian next to me on my right and Leah on my left, which Jc on her left. Nancy goes to help my grandma with dinner.

"So, how old are you?" Uncle Mark asks.

"I'm 17, and I'm a senior in high school." I say shyly. He looks to Kian, who looks nervous as he gulps.

"And how old are you?"

"20." Kian says nervousness written all over his face. My aunts and uncles all look shocked then angry.

"So, you got our minor niece pregnant?" My uncle James asks loudly. He looks to Leah and Jc. "How old are you two?"

"I'm 18 and Jc is 23." Leah says nervous as hell.

"Are you kidding? What is wrong with you boys? First you have sex with a minor and then get her pregnant. And you go with someone who just became a legal adult." Uncle Mark says in a quiet yet stern and scary voice.

"Oh Mark calm down. Clearly they are still together because they love each other." Aunt Michele says. I let out a breath knowing she has our backs. He looks to us raising an eyebrow.

"Is that true?" He asks. We frantically nod our heads yes being afraid.

"So, Parker you guys are having a girl? What are Leah and Jc having?" She asks looking to them. They both smile as Leah rests a hand on her stomach.

"We are having a boy." Jc grins. I can tell by that everyone knows just how much he loves them.

----

After dinner we let the adults talk as we got to know my cousins. We all sit on the ground in the family room. "So how old are all of you?" Leah asks gently.

"I'm 10, and Tom is 8 while our sister June is four." Paul says. I smile knowing I was basically right with their ages.

"I'm 9 and Tony is six." Bethany says.

"So, you are the cousin that disappeared and everyone thought was dead?" Paul asks. I raise an eyebrow at the kid.

"You pick up a lot don't you?" I ask. He grins nodding his head. "I guess I am then." I sigh.

"It's okay. You found us now, your family." Bethany says sweetly. I smile widely at her as tears prick my eyes.

"Why you crying?" Little June asks. I look to her shaking my head.

"I'm not crying. My eyes are just sweating." I joke, and she nods her head understanding.

"So, are you guys really having babies?" Tom asks glancing to Leah and I's stomachs.

"Yes we are." I grin.

"Are you guys okay about that?" Kian asks. "I know it's a lot to take in for just one night." He adds.

"It's cool. Babies are cute." Paul says. The others agree nodding their heads. June and Tony crawl over to Leah and I as they both put a hand on each of our stomachs. Tony putting one on Leah's and June putting one on mine.

"She swimming in there?" June asks looking up at me. I smile nodding my head.

"Yeah she is." I feel everyone from the kitchen hauled watching us, and I glance up to see them all smiling in awe.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it.

Please let me know what you think, and don't forget to vote.

Love you all

XO