Chapter 5

Leah's point of view:

I wake up in bed alone and turn over to see Parker staring down at me with a pointed look. My eyes widen before I cover myself more with the sheets. "Leah! How could you?" She scolds. I flinch from her tone as I look to see the time.

It's only noon. It's been a week since we have come here, and Jc and I have gotten closer. We haven't said the "L" word yet, but we took things a little far last night.

"Parker, calm down." I tell her. "Just get me a tee shirt." I say. She rolls her eyes at me as she goes and picks one of Jc's up. She tosses it to me before crawling back on the bed.

"Details. Now." She demands. I roll my eyes pulling the shirt over my head.

"Parker we didn't do it." I tell her and she gives me a confused look. "We just did... Other things." I say feeling my face turn red. She looks grossed out before looking away from me.

"Okay... That's enough." She says getting up. "As long as you didn't do it yet." She says before walking out of the room. I just sit there watching her leave. That's all she came for?

Jc walks in and shuts the door behind him. He runs a hand through his hair before looking over to me. His eyes take me in and I feel myself blush. He is wearing black joggers that he has not really covering his butt, and his dark red underwear showing.

"Damnit." He says. I look at him confused as I get up from bed. "You are doing to be the death of me." He says. His smile only grows wider, and I can't help but blush. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Jc?" I question surprised by this. He hums in response as he lowers his head to the crook of my neck. I feel his hair against my skin as it tickles me. "You need a hair cut." I say wrapping my arms around him.

"I know." He sighs against my skin causing goosebumps to cover my skin. He pulls back and looks into my eyes smiling widely. "We are going out tonight." He tells me. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Oh really?" I ask challenging him. He instantly becomes nervous and he looks slightly scared.

"I mean... We do-"

"I'm just messing with you." I laugh cutting him off. Relief washes over him as he lets out a breath.

"I swear the death of me." He mutters under his breath.

----

We decided to just walk around down town, which luckily isn't too packed. We have enough of room to walk side by side holding hands. "Was Parker mad at you?" He asks. I glance at him quick confused.

"For what?"

"Last night." He says amusement in his voice.

"Oh... No. She wasn't mad." I sigh.

"Really?"

"Well, at first a little because she thought we did it." I say looking to the ground feeling my cheeks turn red. I feel Jc look at me, but I ignore him keeping my head down.

"Why?" He asks trying to get me to look at him. "Well if two people love each shouldn't they be able to make love to each other." He says looking straight ahead now. I look up at him my face hot and probably the color of a tomato.

"Wait... What?!" He stops walking and looks at me in the eyes before looking around, and pulling me to the water side. He pulls me towards where all the boats are docked. I feel my heart race as he brings us to the edge to lean against the railing and look out at the sunset.

"Leah... I know we probably haven't known each other that long. I just can't help but..." He trails off looking away, and out to sea.

He suddenly turns to me and captures my lips with his. Our lips move perfectly together as my hands wrap around his neck. My right hand finds its way it his hair tangling itself in it. He pulls away breathless, like me, and grins. "I love you." He breathes on my face.

I look at him with wide eyes as my stomach erupts with butterflies. My heart beats faster and I can't help but kiss him back. I put in all the emotions I can, and he returns it. I pull back for a quick second.

"I love you too Jc." I tell him breathlessly. He grins wider, if that's possible, before he pulls me in for a huge hug. I hug him back tightly loving the feeling of being in his arms.

"Let's go back." He whispers in my ear. I nod my head before we pull apart. He takes my hand and leads the way to the hotel. We walk hand in hand quickly to the hotel still feeling the moment.

I feel like I'm in a daze though... Like did we really just say that to each other? I hope Kian and Parker aren't there. We reach the hotel and quickly get to the elevator. I can feel my stomach knotting up as the nerves set in. As we get to the room I can barely walk because I'm thinking about it too much.

Jc opens the door and its empty. I feel a little relived, but that also freaks me out. Jc shuts the door and turns to look at me. "What's wrong?" He asks. His eyes cloud with worry as he takes me in. I shake my head trying to look like nothing's is bothering me.

"Nothing." I rush out. He wraps his arms around me and just holds me close.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." He assures me. I nod my head knowing he will let it be up to me. I look up to him right into his captivating brown eyes. Love shines in his eyes and the nervousness disappears. I kiss his lips and wrap my arms around his neck.

His arms lower to my hips. His right hand runs along to my thigh and lifts my leg up wrapping it around his waist. He tries to do the same with the other, but I beat him to it. He grins against my lips as he starts walking. He doesn't break the kiss as he finds his way to our room.

I feel the door on my back as he removes one hand from my butt to the door knob. He opens the door and walks in slamming it behind us. The next thing I know my back is on the bed and Jc is looking down at me.

"Are you sure, princess?" He asks trying to read me. I nod my head grinning at the one I love in front of me.

"Yes, Jc. I want this." I say truthfully. He grins at me before his lips attack mine.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it guys. Sorry for the long wait... I've been a little busy.

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote for this chapter...

Love you all...