Chapter 6

Parker's point of view:

I wake up tried as hell. I cuddle against Kian more sighing content. I feel his arms wrap around me holding me closer to him. Leah made me a little upset yesterday when she told me about her and Jc. I know I can't stop them, they can do what they want. But still I don't really like it.

Kian plays with my hair with his free hand. I stay there enjoying the moment of us being together. The moment is ruined though as the door opens to revel the two people that I'm not that happy with. I groan nuzzling my face into Kian's chest.

"What do you guys want?" Kian asks yawning.

"We wanted to know what you guys wanted to eat for breakfast." Jc says tiredly.

"Want to go out?" Kian asks. I look up at him lifting my head off his chest. He looks at me for my answer and I raise an eyebrow at him. "What?" He asks.

"Corner Cafe." I say. He smiles before pecking my lips.

"Okay, going out it is. Now let's get ready." Kian says.

"Okay see you in twenty." Jc says taking Leah's hand, and bringing her away from our room.

"I don't want to get up." I groan to Kian. He laughs before standing up taking me with him. I squeal as he does this before gently placing me on the ground. "Thanks." I say half heartedly. Kian chuckles before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Love you." He says before walking to the closet in here. I stand there grinning before I join him to look for clothes. I find a cute peach colored dress, and take it out placing it on the bed.

"I'm going to take a quick shower." I say walking to the bathroom. Arms wrap around my waist making me squeal.

"Let me join you." Kian whispers on my skin as he places kisses on my shoulder. I can't hold back the shiver, and I can feel him grin against my skin.

"Kian I d-"

"Please. We can save water this way." He pouts cutting me off. I roll my eyes and huff turning my head slightly to my right to look at him.

"No funny business." I say sternly. Kian grins kissing my lips.

"No funny business." He confirms. I can't help but smile at his excitement. I walk to the bathroom and then it hits me... This is the first time we will be doing anything like this.

I freeze for a second before gulping and turning the shower on. I wait for the water to warm up before stripping my clothes off. I hear the door to the bathroom close and I take a deep breath trying to calm my racing heart.

I feel Kian come closer to me, but keeps a little distance. "Are you sure you are okay with it?" He asks cautiously. I nod my head not trusting my voice. "Parker, turn around and tell me that." Kian says.

I take a deep breath and turn around only looking into his eyes, which are only looking into mine. "Yes. I'm okay with it." I say strongly. Kian grins pecking my lips before stepping back and taking his shirt off. I take that time to step in the shower.

I let the warm water run over my tense muscles and sigh in content. The shower curtain moves to let Kian in, and I only look to his eyes. "Want me to wash your hair?" He asks. I grin nodding my head turing around.

----

We sit across from Leah and Jc at the restaurant as we look at the menus. It surprisingly wasn't that packed yet, so we got right in. The little place has a little counter, which was filled and tables all around the place. As crowed as it may seem it is still cozy.

Our waitress comes over to our table, her hair in a messy bun and a few tattoos on her arms. She chews her gum obnoxiously as she looks at us with her pen and pad in her hands. "What would you like?" She asks bored.

"I'll have hot chocolate and French toast." Leah says.

"I'll have coffee and French toast too." Says Jc.

"I'll have hot chocolate and one chocolate chip pancake with a side of white toast." I say smiling at her.

"I'll have hot chocolate and pancakes." Kian says. We give her our menus and she leave us alone.

"What took you guys so long to get ready?" Jc says. "And we thought we were going to be the late one's." He adds as Leah turns red. I turn red too and look down to the table. We didn't do anything back... Just took things a little farther than normal.

"Dude don't worry about it." Kian says annoyed. I feel Kian's arm wrap around my waist pulling me to lean against his side. I don't mind as I feel the comfort of his presence so close to me.

"Okay then... What do you guys want to do today?" Leah asks. I look over to her, and we share the same grin.

"Arcade." We both squeal at the same time. We feel the guys look at us strange, so we look over to them.

"What?" I ask. They shake their head from our question. Our drinks come and I eagerly take my hot chocolate. I go to take a sip and instantly burn my tongue. I make a weird noise gaining so people's attention.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Kian asks.

"I burned my tongue." I pout and he frowns at me before pecking my lips.

"Better?" He asks.

"A little." I say trying to hold back a smile. He smiles and kisses my lips again, but this time a little longer.

----

"You cheated!" I accuse Kian. He laughs shaking his head.

"How did I cheat, babe?" He asks amused raising an eyebrow at me as he tries to sober up.

"You hit the wrong thing! I was going to switch it with that one!" I shout at him. He looks sorry as he looks to see the 30 tickets I earned instead of the 100 that I could have gotten.

"I'm sorry babe." He starts counting his tickets then hands me a large amount. "Here, take these." He says. I shake my head no and turn to walk away.

He grabs my arm making me stop before pulling me to his chest. My back is flush against his front, and I feel his breath on the back of my neck. Chills spread over my body and my heart rate speeds up.

"Please take the tickets babe. I can't stand it if the girl I love is mad at me." He whispers in my ear, and by that point I'm gone.

I think my heart actually stopped as I feel his lips on my neck. The people around us fade away as we are the only two people in the world. His lips start attacking my neck and make their way to my collarbone. He sucks on my skin, and I bite my lip to hold in a moan that wants to escape.

I feel myself about to drop all my tickets in my hands, but before I can his lips are off of me. He turns my dazed self around and looks proudly at the skin covering my collarbone. He hands me the tickets, and I take them.

"Thank you." I say and kiss his cheek. Jc and Leah walk over to us and stop looking at us oddly.

"Damn the sexual tension is strong." Jc whistles lowly. I feel myself turn red as Kian snaps his head to Jc narrowing his eyes at him.

"Shut up." Kian sighs. I look to the ground not wanting to gain any attention because Jc is obviously right.
_______________________________
Hoped you like it. Sorry for the long wait guys. And I may not be able to update for a least a week because of finals.

Please don't forget to leave a comment and vote

Love you all...