Chapter 24

I walk into school for the last time and ignore all the looks and whispers. Kian almost didn't let me walk in, but he did knowing its my last day. Alex and Diana walk up to me smiling, and we stop in front of my locker. "Hey Parker, how are you?" Alex asks happily. I raise an eyebrow at him taking him in closely, but nothing seems to be out of normal.

"Actually pretty good. Today is my last day here, so that's nice. Oh and then later we are going house hunting." I say a grin taking over my lips.

"Wait, last day?" Diana asks confused. Alex frowns at hearing that, and I feel bad for not telling them before.

"Yeah, I can't stand the looks and whispers. Also there is the fact that the principal thinks I'm just another knocked up slut." I say leading them away from my old locker.

"Well, that's good no need to be stressing the baby." Diana says glancing to my stomach. I smile placing a hand on it subconsciously.

"Yeah, I don't want to stress out my little girl."

"So, you and Kian are finding a place together?" Alex asks gaining my attention. We start walking our normal laps around the halls before class, and I smile slightly knowing this is the last time I'll be doing this.

"Yes, and with Leah, Jc, and Nancy." I say. "We all want to live together, so today after school we are looking at a few options." I say happily.

"That's good. You guys will all be so close and together." Diana smiles. I smile back as the first bell rings. We all groan and head to our first classes.

I walk into my class feeling everyone glancing at me, and they keep doing it thinking I can't tell. I take my seat and wait for class to start. One boy turns around in his seat to face me.

"I thought you weren't coming back?" He asks confused. "I mean what's the point of trying to finish school." His blonde long curly hair falls in his gray eyes, which show his innocence in the question. I smile at him as a hand goes to my stomach, and his eyes follow my action.

"Today is my last day." I say not giving away a lot of emotion.

"That's good. Getting away from all the stress from the stares and whispers." He smiles meeting my eyes again. "Not to be mean, but you got big." He says glancing to my stomach then back to me. I roll my eyes at him rubbing my stomach with my one hand.

"Thanks." I respond sarcastically. His cheeks tinge pink from embarrassment, and he gives me a small smile. "My daughter does need room to grow, you know?" I say as the bell rings. He nods his head quickly turning to face the front. I just lean back against my seat rubbing my stomach as I feel her kick. I smile a little knowing she is fine, but her kick isn't that soft.

----

I walk into the house tired and wanting to sleep. I trudge all the way up to my room to take a nap on my bed. I get to my room and open the door before dragging myself to my bed. I crawl on top before laying in my side, so I don't hurt my little girl, and close my eyes.

After what feels like seconds I feel someone waking me up. I groan closing my eyes tighter not wanting to get up. I hear a chuckle and feel a kiss on my cheek. There is another kiss on my neck making me let out a small moan. I feel the lisp smirk as the meet the skin of my neck again, but this time they start to suck on my neck. I open my eyes moaning again meeting Kian's dark brown hair. He pulls back looking at my face, and I pout slightly.

"Good you're awake." He smiles. "Dinner is ready, and then we are going to the showing." Kian says. I sit up, carefully, hearing the word dinner. I get off the bed, with Kian's help, and make my way downstairs as fast as I can. I get to the kitchen mouth watering as the smell of food floods my nose.

"Parker!" Leah cheers seeing me. I smile widely at her, and she returns it eagerly. Jc walks in right past me and wraps his arms around Leah kissing her lips. I look away and squeal as arms wrap around me.

"Shh it's just me." The voice whispers. Kian kisses my shoulder making a shiver run down my spine, in the good way of course.

"Kian... Right now isn't the right time." I whisper to him. I hear him chuckle before he places a kiss on my head and walks away to the table. I follow his lead and take my seat next to him. I yawn as I glance around to everyone.

"How was your nap?" Nancy asks. I smile at her rubbing my stomach.

"Refreshing. When are we meeting the person for the open house?"

"After we eat and clean up we will head out." Leah says as I stuff some food in my mouth. I nod my head, and my whole body freezes as a hand rests on my thigh. I glance to Kian narrowing my eyes at him. He ignores me as he just keeps eating his food. I groan annoyed before turning back and eating my dinner.
_______________________________
Hoped you like it. I'm sorry guys but school started and so did swim team. Not to mention I started working, so updates will be slower. Thank you for understanding.

Please don't forget to comment and vote.

Love you all